Zach Allen- Wow! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen- Wow!

Allen has paid attention!

Crash Davis: Youre gonna have to learn your clichés. Youre gonna
have to study them, youre gonna have to know them. Theyre your
friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Got to play... its pretty boring.
Crash Davis: Course its boring, thats the point. Write it down.

If he blows up this year...I fear we could lose him to a Big Time School within 5-6 hours of Temple though...we are safe to anyone save for TX, TAMU, OU, LSU and maybe Baylor/Tech/TCU IMHO.
If he blows up this year, he'll have little time to waffle considering he's looking to go somewhere after December... Based on the kid's apparent maturity level (basing this off everyone's comments, not my own opinion), I can't imagine him flipping if someone comes full tilt in Nov/Dec. These guys need to start making a play before the season starts IMO.

Zach Allen:

Syracuse is a great school academically and athletically. They were the first BCS school to offer me. The coaching staff is top of the line. Coach Hackett did a great job recruiting me, and we carried on a great relationship throughout the process. The facilities at Syracuse University are unbelievable. I'm honored to be able to play for a tradition rich school like Syracuse.

Well I wasn't expecting to hear that one. Thank goodness for those current upgrades.

Zach Allen:

Syracuse is a great school academically and athletically. They were the first BCS school to offer me. The coaching staff is top of the line. Coach Hackett did a great job recruiting me, and we carried on a great relationship throughout the process. The facilities at Syracuse University are unbelievable. I'm honored to be able to play for a tradition rich school like Syracuse.

Well I wasn't expecting to hear that one. Thank goodness for those current upgrades.

Or at least good webcam work by Hackett on his "virtual tour" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom