ZACH EDEY of Purdue may be the biggest basketball player I've ever seen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ZACH EDEY of Purdue may be the biggest basketball player I've ever seen

He sure didn't look it, given how effectively he played, how effortlessly he ran the floor, and the improved stamina he showed by being in better physical condition.

I'm not doubting your info or that he said that, but...
He mentioned on the podcast that it was sore all year so he wasn’t surprised when it happened, but I don’t remember him saying it affected his game at all.

He sure didn't look it, given how effectively he played, how effortlessly he ran the floor, and the improved stamina he showed by being in better physical condition.

I'm not doubting your info or that he said that, but...
I agree he looked good but He told me he was not really surprised when he got hurt because he had to get treatment before every game that year.
I talked to him at a wedding in DC. He was as bored as I was. He is starting his new career.

I mean its kinda strange that despite this being quantifiable, it's still weirdly subjective. I will continue to go with Shaq. It's incredible a man that large can be so proportional. Even filled out guys like Edey are still pretty gangly. Shaqs really in his own class here.
The only guy I ever saw who was bigger than Shaq was Andre the Giant.
But he had no hops.

The only guy I ever saw who was bigger than Shaq was Andre the Giant.
But he had no hops.
Yeah, Shaq is a top 10 player ever but I'd put him top 3 in terms of most dominant from a physical standpoint with Wilt and LeBron.

He actually moves well too, which is pretty crazy. Clearly not a "stiff".
not an ultra stiff. Imagine this guy defending pick and roll in the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom