Zach Miller withdraws from Denver | Syracusefan.com

Zach Miller withdraws from Denver

Wowww. Any chance he transfers?
Great question, if so probably in the fall. But from reading between the lines it sounds like there may have been some academic problems as well. Only saying that because Bomberry had some academic issues at Denver and why he sat out the fall scrimmages at Cuse

"I feel comfortable in knowing that we provided Zach with the financial, coaching, mentoring and academic support necessary for him to succeed in college and am thankful for having had him on our team for three years."

Id say there's a pretty good chance his College Lax career is over. If he was to transfer though it would be as Creaserat noted likely next fall. Syracuse would be a prime target with its location and the fact that the Bomberry's are here. Would be a heck of a pickup for one year.

Nah.

Desko hates transfers. ;)

We might have to change our nickname to Transfer U. Were taking in like 3 or 4 a year over the last 3-5 years which is a lot. Hard to argue against the results though, Galasso, Ben Williams, Lamo, Barber, Grass, Bomberry, Rehfuss...etc

I bet he goes pro.
I think he will go pro as well. Tierney left Princeton for the "more favorable" admissions climate at Denver. There's a lot of speculation on a lot of lacrosse boards that the primary admissions requirement for Denver MLax players right now is that the credit card payment on the Common App goes through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom