Zag Postgame Thoughts... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Zag Postgame Thoughts...

I need one of you people to walk me back from the ledge. We look terrible. Any decent center will crush us. I do not even want to think what Duke will do to us.
I don’t think we can. I believe we are all rather fragile at the moment.
Sad Crying GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

You have no idea. Judah was signaling JJ to clear out that corner so he attack but JJ refused and he was stuck with the ball for a shot clock violation. Judah had been getting to the cup at will. Gotta go through him.

You're making my point. He doesn't set up his teammates, it's all about him. A good point guard is a floor general and he sets up his teammates with passes. Judah seldom passes unless he has nowhere else to go. 3 assists and 5 turnovers pretty much sums it up.

Judah went 9/14 and 100% from the line for 22 pts. Could have had more but they went away from him.
And 3 assists. Judah is an important part of this team. But until he starts getting more of his teammates involved, it's not going to make much difference how many points he makes.
To be fair, with only 6 total team assists, everyone needs to work together much better.

You're making my point. He doesn't set up his teammates, it's all about him. A good point guard is a floor general and he sets up his teammates with passes. Judah seldom passes unless he has nowhere else to go. 3 assists and 5 turnovers pretty much sums it up.
When we had Flynn, Devo, and Andy you had 3 starters who could pass, and shoot.

Not looking likely right now. We should beat Cornell, Georgetown, Chaminade, Pitt and Niagara. Pitt is at home, and looking at the ACC schedule this year, I think they finally scheduled us like a non-contender. Seems much easier this year, although maybe a little front-loaded. That would leave us 8-5 coming into January and Duke. That's my baseline.
Why can't we beat Oregon and LSU? neither of those teams are ranked. And KenPom is meaningless this early in the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom