Zona's winning 27-7 at the under-4 TO..... | Syracusefan.com

Zona's winning 27-7 at the under-4 TO.....

cto

Administrator
Wonder whether WSU will score even 10 points in the first half.

Pretty impressive outing so far by Zona.

28-7 at the Half. Crazy score.

Is Zona that good... or is WSU that bad?

Wazzu didnt score a FG until just under 7 minutes left in the half

I think Champion Baptist would crush Wash St. So this is the powerful PAC-12?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Man was st has fallen fast from the days of whats his face who plays for golden state.

Holy crap - 15 points with 5 minutes left to go.

Arizona up 50-15.

KP has Washington St at 116. So they are not good, and should not be a threat on your home floor once you start the second... at the same time this type of beatdown is impressive. (the line was 19)

Miami is at a somehwat similar level ranked KP #87. A bit better, but I hope we bury them in the first half as well.

Man was st has fallen fast from the days of whats his face who plays for golden state.

They have been an up and down for the last 15 years, IIRC.

Some years they are like a Cincinnati type team, and then all of a sudden they become Rutgers for a few years.

It's all a matter of perspective. As bad as Washington St may be, some would argue that holding the consensus #1 to 60 points is impressive. Many games left.

Zona could have shut them out and SU would still be the better basketball team.

Besides being a bad team Wash St. also was missing two players including its leading scorer (emergency appendectomy) for this game. So they were really, really bad.

watching wisconsin and arizona throttle their opponents yesterday makes me wish that we could put 1 complete game together.

i know i know, i'm crazy.

how about this... its pretty remarkable that we are 13-0 with (very) relative ease... and we havent played 1 complete game yet.

Take away the horrid start of SU and the torrid start by Nova (see what I did there?) and SU beats the #8 team in the country by 30+. That's not how games work, but, ya know. I'd take that result over any bottom-level BCS school blowout.

watching wisconsin and arizona throttle their opponents yesterday makes me wish that we could put 1 complete game together.

i know i know, i'm crazy.

how about this... its pretty remarkable that we are 13-0 with (very) relative ease... and we havent played 1 complete game yet.

we played a complete game against baylor. if we didnt we would have lost, baylor played well.

UA is really good. I've watched nearly every game. We're dead even. We have better guards. They have better bigs. Would be a great game. Crazy how young both teams are.

WSU is kind of like the Rutgers of the Pac-12. They perennially are bad in both football and basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom