“Eye test” | Syracusefan.com

“Eye test”

Said the same in the game thread, SU is easily one of the 40 best teams in the at large pool
I wouldn’t say easily, which implies to me we would at least be 30-35. Maybe around 40 if anything. Realistically, “easily” top 50 though.

We’re in for a long few days though. Could literally be the last team in or last team out at this point. Rooting hard for no bid thieves.

Was that good enough for u Joe????
Joe's eye test changes depending on what point he wants to make. What eye test does Drake pass? he had Xavier in until last night and I am not sure what eye test they had received.

I think we are in but borderline. Regardless, we will have a few days to worry about things.

Cuse

Unfortunately you don't get points for a close loss.
IMO our resume is better than at least 4 teams Lunardi has in ahead of us. Boise State is a joke. 9 Quad 4 wins. Those count? BS. Same for several Mountain West teams.
Losing close is always painful. There were at least 5 plays that if we made them, we win. Edwards missed a dunk. Q missed 4 free throws. Etc, etc.

Joe's eye test changes depending on what point he wants to make. What eye test does Drake pass? he had Xavier in until last night and I am not sure what eye test they had received.

I think we are in but borderline. Regardless, we will have a few days to worry about things.

Cuse
Drake has 11 games vs Quad 4 teams. Maybe they beat someone good. I' don't know. But 11 Quad 4. Give me a break.

Cuse
Joe fails the eye test daily in his mirror.

Unfortunately you don't get points for a close loss.
IMO our resume is better than at least 4 teams Lunardi has in ahead of us. Boise State is a joke. 9 Quad 4 wins. Those count? BS. Same for several Mountain West teams.
Losing close is always painful. There were at least 5 plays that if we made them, we win. Edwards missed a dunk. Q missed 4 free throws. Etc, etc.

He purposely tries to do PR for Mid Majors ever year. This isn't new.

1615491593434.png

1615491601372.png

JB thinks so. said as much in the Post Game Presser. added "people in social media are all dumb." best moment tho was from "disco" donna ditota who had some wild background music thumping thru out her question and the coach wagging his head back and forth desperately seeking (like susan) to decipher her question. Madonna much donna ?

JB thinks so. said as much in the Post Game Presser. added "people in social media are all dumb." best moment tho was from "disco" donna ditota who had some wild background music thumping thru out her question and the coach wagging his head back and forth desperately seeking (like susan) to decipher her question. Madonna much donna ?
Saw that & loved everything about it.

I didn’t dislike Joe, just didn’t care what he had to say, at this point he’s an idiot and it’s getting old. Wth is an “eye test” anyway.

Donna is stuck in her "assigned" media area in Greensboro, trying to conduct an interview with JB while the music in the arena is blaring.

ball disco GIF

warmer temps and it's SUMMER time already for Donna. when she asked the coach to
" hold me, to scold me,
'Cause when I'm bad
I'm so, so bad "

is this your LAST DANCE ?

Last edited:
I didn’t dislike Joe, just didn’t care what he had to say, at this point he’s an idiot and it’s getting old. Wth is an “eye test” anyway.

It's basically a way to advocate for the team you want to make it. Nothing more.

Like, we pretty cleared "Failed" the "eye test" vs Duke. Today; obviously not as much

if you do it by best 45 at large we are in easily.. if they use some criteria thats undefined who knows.. no one on the bubble is better than use right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom