“Eye test” | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“Eye test”

Donna is stuck in her "assigned" media area in Greensboro, trying to conduct an interview with JB while the music in the arena is blaring.

ball disco GIF

she should not be part of the post game interview. That’s happened both days. She’s inside the arena next to a band or speakers for piped in music. If I had been JB I would have said “next”.

As Paulie mentioned above, Bennett is nothing but class, win or lose (as well as being a great coach). The grace with which he handled being the first 1 to fall to a 16 should have been enough to convince anyone.

I think the story of them going from the first 1 to lose to a 16 to winning the title next year (in the way they did especially) is one of the underrated great sports stories of the last decade

I think the story of them going from the first 1 to lose to a 16 to winning the title next year (in the way they did especially) is one of the underrated great sports stories of the last decade
For sure. Historical losses like that can derails teams for a long time. Look at the Atlanta Falcons. I know pro sports is different, but that super bowl changed their entire history.

Unfortunately you don't get points for a close loss.
IMO our resume is better than at least 4 teams Lunardi has in ahead of us. Boise State is a joke. 9 Quad 4 wins. Those count? BS. Same for several Mountain West teams.
Losing close is always painful. There were at least 5 plays that if we made them, we win. Edwards missed a dunk. Q missed 4 free throws. Etc, etc.
Allen being stuffed.

Unfortunately you don't get points for a close loss.
IMO our resume is better than at least 4 teams Lunardi has in ahead of us. Boise State is a joke. 9 Quad 4 wins. Those count? BS. Same for several Mountain West teams.
Losing close is always painful. There were at least 5 plays that if we made them, we win. Edwards missed a dunk. Q missed 4 free throws. Etc, etc.

I mean, they win games they’re supposed to win. And we lose games we’re supposed to lose. Let’s not forget we’re 1-6 against quad 1 teams, 2-7 on the road. Nothing about that screams top 40 or top 45 to me.

And geez, this really opens eyes about the state of the program. We’re arguing whether we’re a top 40 team, saying we look good and pass the eye test in games we lose. Seriously...

. We’re arguing whether we’re a top 40 team, saying we look good and pass the eye test in games we lose. Seriously...
i'm not sure we received even 1 vote in any AP/COACHES poll this entire season. that says something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom