2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

Just want to give any Bills fans out there a heads up, this weeks game (tomorrow) vs Washington won't be broadcast in Syracuse. Will need to go to a bar or find a friend with the SUNDAY TICKET on DIRECTV to watch it. (CBS originally had the game this week vs Washington but it got moved to FOX so back to back weeks on FOX and Giants play at the same time)

No Bills games in the Cuse
Stupid decision by the NFL. They could have given FOX Tennessee-New England and left Buffalo-Washington on CBS.

That sucks for Syracuse Bills fans but it basically FOX Syracuse saying that the Giants are the main home team of the market.

In CT Patriot/Giants fans have the same problems when both play on the same network at the same time.

As a long suffering Jets fan, and an inveterate Cowboys hater, there is nothing more enjoyable than seeing the Jets knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs on their home field.

Nothing. Eat it, Jerry Jones.

Gawd, that felt good! :)

Last edited:
As a long suffering Jets fa, and an inveterate Cowboys hater, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the Jets knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs on their home field.

Nothing.

Eat excrement, Jerry Jones. Wallow in it. Yes, you and all your arrogant dickwad fans who think God watches His team through the hole in your F-ing Tower of Babel. I wish you a century of 0-16.

Gawd, that felt good! :)

I love you man, but the Cowboys are down to their 4th string qb, and the Jets needed a late second fg to squeek by. We did win 12 games last year.

I love you man, but the Cowboys are down to their 4th string qb, and the Jets needed a late second fg to squeek by. We did win 12 games last year.

Well, I cleaned it up a little. Beer muscles, ya know :noidea: I remember thinking how vulnerable Dallas was without Romo, and how with no one to back him up they went from 10 wins to 10 losses (along with a few other departures). Cassel was definitely an upgrade over Weeden, but the fact they didn't know that in the first place is revealing. It also makes you think how there's such a shortage of guys who can actually play that no. 1 spot. Ironically for the Jets, losing their "no. 1" has actually worked in their favor. Geno certainly has the physical skills, but beyond that, ... :bang: At least I don't have to watch Mark Sanchez any more :)

Beckham has committed at least three obvious personal fouls in the 1Q alone and none have been called.

bpo57 said:
Beckham has committed at least three obvious personal fouls in the 1Q alone and none have been called.

Two of them were in the Carolina guy.

The first one was on Norman and he should have been called for it. The next 3-4 were on Beckham. Blatant.

Finally they called him for it. He should be tossed.

bpo57 said:
The first one was on Norman and he should have been called for it. The next 3-4 were on Beckham. Blatant.

Only the last one was all on him. Why do you think the refs previously talked to both coaches? Takes 2 to tangle.

Only the last one was all on him. Why do you think the refs previously talked to both coaches? Takes 2 to tangle.

Announcers certainly don't see it that way. They have been all over OBJ. He's quite the diva.

Rex Ryan's defense making Kirk Cousins look like Tom Brady.

Aikman on OBJ - "I think I'm speaking for the entire country. I'm tired of watching it."

bpo57 said:
Aikman on OBJ - "I think I'm speaking for the entire country. I'm tired of watching it."

While #20 and 24 continue to take shots. Why don't those replays get commented on?

Bees if OBJ got flagged six more times for PFs you wouldn't concede the point. Admit it - the guy completely lost his cool and acted like a complete fool.

Well, I cleaned it up a little. Beer muscles, ya know :noidea: I remember thinking how vulnerable Dallas was without Romo, and how with no one to back him up they went from 10 wins to 10 losses (along with a few other departures). Cassel was definitely an upgrade over Weeden, but the fact they didn't know that in the first place is revealing. It also makes you think how there's such a shortage of guys who can actually play that no. 1 spot. Ironically for the Jets, losing their "no. 1" has actually worked in their favor. Geno certainly has the physical skills, but beyond that, ... :bang: At least I don't have to watch Mark Sanchez any more :)

I never wanted Weden or Cassel, they both suck. I have been wanting to draft a qb the past 3 years for protection for Romo, now everyone can see how important Romo is to the Cowboys.

Michaels and Collingsworth. Aikman and Buck wouldn't smile on a dare.

Michaels and Collinsworth are excellent. I think Aikman is very solid. Not a huge fan of Joe Buck. Phil Simms is unlistenable imo.

Set aside your feelings for Aikman - you disagree with his comments on OBJ?

Michaels and Collinsworth are excellent. I think Aikman is very solid. Not a huge fan of Joe Buck. Phil Simms is unlistenable imo.

I slept through a lot of the game so I have no comment on it. Numb to the soul crushing at this point. Saw a couple of clips where he hit back harder than he was hit.

I think Aikman and Simms are both great, Collinsworth knows his stuff, but his arrogance gets old fast.

I slept through a lot of the game so I have no comment on it. Numb to the soul crushing at this point. Saw a couple of clips where he hit back harder than he was hit.

Yeah you missed a lot then. Embarrassing.

I like the Giants but Beckham is a petulant diva who thinks he should never be hit and when he is - responds with cheap play.

Beckham was out of his mind for 3 quarters of the game. One cheap slam by Norman was all it took to get him completely off his game. He spent the next 3 quarters more focused on getting Norman than playing football, and he was fortunate not to get flagged 2-3 times more than he did. Have some discipline. The helmet to helmet spear was flat out ridiculous and way over the line. I've never been madder at a Giant. The Beckham circus was an embarrassment today.

bpo57 said:
Bees if OBJ got flagged six more times for PFs you wouldn't concede the point. Admit it - the guy completely lost his cool and acted like a complete fool.

Again, you ignore the shots the others were taking also. Was OBJ bring a jerk? Yep. But so were the 2 Carolina players. Every replay except one showed them taking a shot whether OBJ did or not.