2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

I understand what they have to gain from denying the story, but it should be so easy to prove when exactly Sly worked there. If they don't have proof that he worked there in 2013, it seems silly to even try to deny that part of the story.
Al Jazerra before televising the report verified Sly worked at Guyer in 2011. Watch the clip I linked. The reporter calls Guyer and does a employment check on Sly and gets his starting employment date as 10-17-11. He worked there in 2011 for Guyer to claim it was 2013 shows they are lying. As the reporter in the clip is shown calling and talking to their records employee.

Here is how Manning will get caught. The FEDs find prove Guyer is giving HGH without one of the 3 legal ways to be prescribed it and then getting his cooperation to nail the athletes.

Guyer looks like he has been giving HGH without proper reasons based on the evidence but the FEDs have to get him. That is why Manning isn't safe.

MLB will investigate the claims against Ryan Howard and Ryan Zimmerman. That investigation will help in the Manning case as Guyer is going to get a lot of heat. MLB asks the FEDs for help and they typically. The NFL doesn't.

Interesting. I don't think he used HGH but that is just my opinion, I don't find the story or source very credible and like both Brady and Manning, the NFL has a lot worse to worry about than these 2. I think you are just overeating a bit because you are a Pats fan but hey it makes for good debate.

If I had to guess, I would bet 60-75% of the NFL uses illegal performance enhancing drugs
35 year old with a broken neck and had 4 surgeries and it is hard to believe he used PEDs? I am telling you I honest to goodness wouldn't be shocked if you told me Brady was doing something. Just find the evidence and I will hammer him.

Manning has serious smoke here and people want to say its Al Jazerra instead of wow they could have cheated. NFL do an investigation but we all know deflated footballs are more about the integrity of the game then ole performance enhancing drugs that Goodell claimed deflated footballs were on par with.

Dude now you are trolling me. These stories have been proven false. If the Pats taped those teams they would kick the crap out of them. They didn't need tape to beat the Soup chucker, and the Panthers.

The reporter also released evidence showing the kid worked for the place in 2011. Sly is scared of being sued by Manning and he lives in Indy and is getting crap from Manning fans.

Just to point out the obvious but the Pats ended up beating the Eagles 24-21 in the SB. The Eagles had the ball late with a chance to tie. If in fact they (Pats) did what was alleged in SpyGate then it might have been meaningful in a 24-21 game.

I've never been worked up over deflategate as I really don't think it was that big a deal in the scheme of things. Brady got a raw deal imo. Bill B. on the other hand is clearly capable of all that was alleged in spygate and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was worse than reported.

There's some conflicting reports on this; La Canfora reported they'd probably take a 4th for him. My gut feeling is that he ends up in Indy with Luck but we'll see.

In Marrone-related news, he supposedly has interviews set up with Cleveland and Miami and is supposedly the Saints' top choice if they move Payton.
exactly, he interned there..but not when the mailing supposedly took place.

i see lacanfora putting out marrone lies again.

the browns already said he wasnt contacted (which would be a good spot for him, for therye not really in the NFL and screw everything up, hed be perfect) and we will see what happens good ole doogie.

hes a quitter and the NFL knows it.

Just to point out the obvious but the Pats ended up beating the Eagles 24-21 in the SB. The Eagles had the ball late with a chance to tie. If in fact they (Pats) did what was alleged in SpyGate then it might have been meaningful in a 24-21 game.

I've never been worked up over deflategate as I really don't think it was that big a deal in the scheme of things. Brady got a raw deal imo. Bill B. on the other hand is clearly capable of all that was alleged in spygate and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was worse than reported.
deflate gate was fun.

lets all go take shots at the cheaters up in new england again.

why??

because spygate was REAL and was likely worse than we will ever know.

35 year old with a broken neck and had 4 surgeries and it is hard to believe he used PEDs? I am telling you I honest to goodness wouldn't be shocked if you told me Brady was doing something. Just find the evidence and I will hammer him.

Manning has serious smoke here and people want to say its Al Jazerra instead of wow they could have cheated. NFL do an investigation but we all know deflated footballs are more about the integrity of the game then ole performance enhancing drugs that Goodell claimed deflated footballs were on par with.

Again, you are overreacting to this. Like I said, I would bet 3 out of 4 or 5 are cheating with PED's in the NFL. So if Manning did use them I don't really care either way, I just don't think he did. You seem to want your pound of flesh. Each his own

Nah I was just having a chuckle that you were looking past Denver, Cinci, Pittsburgh et al in order to worry about a team on its way to a 6-10 record. The G-men were nobody's idea of a Super Bowl team now or at any time this season.

Yeah it's tough being an Eagles fan. The one time we had a shot of winning a SB we lost to a team that somehow seemed to know all of our plays. :(
In regards to the Denver vs NE game, just to keep this 100%, 3 of the players out of the 6 mentioned played, not 2. Vollmer/Hightower/Chung all played in that game. Broncos were minus Manning/Ware.

Spygate affected 3 teams Buffalo, Miami, NY Jets. Those would were the only teams NE was playing every year and Belichick was taping for them and taping wasn't illegal it was where taped from. He got the penalty and paid the deed.

The Spygate stuff wouldn't effect NFC teams because they only play every 4 years and there is so much turnover after 4 years on a roster. Taping had no effect on that Super Bowl. The Eagles were down 24-14 and McNabb ran the longest 2 minute drill of all time and got into the endzone when the Pats were play a deep prevent and it took a lot of time. The Final score was 24-21 but NE dominated the 2nd half. Rodney Harrison dominated that game and NE left more points on the field than the Eagles did.

Belichick I agree is fair game to hammer and I won't defend him because he got caught but Brady paid for the sins of Belichick for something he didn't even do. Which was bogus and media hammered him while they are turning a blind eye to Manning stuff.

In regards to the Denver vs NE game, just to keep this 100%, 3 of the players out of the 6 mentioned played, not 2. Vollmer/Hightower/Chung all played in that game. Broncos were minus Manning/Ware.
Hightower played 1 quarter. He left and the D was changed. I should have prefaced that. I am sure you are aware of that. If the Pats get their guys back I fear every other AFC team but Houston more than Denver.

deflate gate was fun.

lets all go take shots at the cheaters up in new england again.

why??

because spygate was REAL and was likely worse than we will ever know.
Dude Spygate was Belichick videotaping the defensive signals out of AFC East opponents because he was playing twice a year and wanting to see if they were stupid enough to not change them.
Belichick did it from an illegal position after the NFL said in a memo stop doing it from those spots. Belichick didn't and the Pats lost a first round pick. It wasn't much more.

Watch this clip and John Madden. If Belichick wasn't such a dick the story wouldn't even be that big.

Dude Spygate was Belichick videotaping the defensive signals out of AFC East opponents because he was playing twice a year and wanting to see if they were stupid enough to not change them.
Belichick did it from an illegal position after the NFL said in a memo stop doing it from those spots. Belichick didn't and the Pats lost a first round pick. It wasn't much more.

Watch this clip and John Madden. If Belichick wasn't such a dick the story wouldn't even be that big.

work computer blocks clips.

but if you think the genius bb, stopped at afc east opponents and wasnt taping everyone potentially on his schedule, ive got a couple of bridges here id like to sell you.

Spygate affected 3 teams Buffalo, Miami, NY Jets. Those would were the only teams NE was playing every year and Belichick was taping for them and taping wasn't illegal it was where taped from. He got the penalty and paid the deed.

The Spygate stuff wouldn't effect NFC teams because they only play every 4 years and there is so much turnover after 4 years on a roster. Taping had no effect on that Super Bowl. The Eagles were down 24-14 and McNabb ran the longest 2 minute drill of all time and got into the endzone when the Pats were play a deep prevent and it took a lot of time. The Final score was 24-21 but NE dominated the 2nd half. Rodney Harrison dominated that game and NE left more points on the field than the Eagles did.

Belichick I agree is fair game to hammer and I won't defend him because he got caught but Brady paid for the sins of Belichick for something he didn't even do. Which was bogus and media hammered him while they are turning a blind eye to Manning stuff.

Wow I'm not sure we watched the same game. Birds outgained and had more first downs than the Pats and cut the lead to three with 1:55 remaining. They tried an onside kick which was dumb because they ended up getting the ball back with :46 left but with horrible field position. McNabb threw the ball for 357 yards and TO was probably the best player on the field that day. The killer for the Birds was three turnovers but there is no way on earth the Pats "dominated" that game.

Google spygate and there will be numerous articles of Eagles players saying they suspected the Pats were tipped off in some way to their defensive approach. The Eagles employed a rarely used (for them) dime defense in four series and the Pats scored on three of those four series.

work computer blocks clips.

but if you think the genius bb, stopped at afc east opponents and wasnt taping everyone potentially on his schedule, ive got a couple of bridges here id like to sell you.
The clip is John Madden commentating on 1991 Skins-Cowboys game and showing the signals being flashed in and Madden laughing saying an awful lot of stuff going on there because teams tape the signals on the sidelines and then watch the game and sync them up.

The videotaping would only really help with teams on the schedule annually. As they would want to see if they changed them. Taping NFC teams would be pointless as they play every 4 years. Spygate was overblown because Belichick is a dick and the could nail him for it. The team got the most benefit from it against divisional opponents. Non-divisional AFC teams maybe but the benefit wouldn't be the same.

You should basically just plead the fifth on BB. He's an odious character, very hard to defend. You learn a lot about people when they lose and his blow by hand shakes, shoving camera men etc. tell you all you need to know about him.

Hightower played 32 out of 79 snaps in the NE vs Broncos game. I can start splitting hairs or start the domino effect with all kinds of people then. Mathis our best O lineman by far played 55 out of 79 plays. But I'm not discussing anything with you anyways, I have a hard time dealing with children masquerading as adults, and taking their ball and going home.

Wow I'm not sure we watched the same game. Birds outgained and had more first downs than the Pats and cut the lead to three with 1:55 remaining. They tried an onside kick which was dumb because they ended up getting the ball back with :46 left but with horrible field position. McNabb threw the ball for 357 yards and TO was probably the best player on the field that day. The killer for the Birds was three turnovers but there is no way on earth the Pats "dominated" that game.

Google spygate and there will be numerous articles of Eagles players saying they suspected the Pats were tipped off in some way to their defensive approach. The Eagles employed a rarely used (for them) dime defense in four series and the Pats scored on three of those four series.
That Pats team was better than that Eagle team. Blame McNabb's 3 INTs. Turnovers NE 1 Philly 4. I don't blame that on Spygate.

Hightower played 32 out of 79 snaps in the NE vs Broncos game. I can start splitting hairs or start the domino effect with all kinds of people then. Mathis our best O lineman by far played 55 out of 79 plays. But I'm not discussing anything with you anyways, I have a hard time dealing with children masquerading as adults, and taking their ball and going home.
Thank you. If I cared to debate you I would. I don't care too. My loss

What is your opinion of Mathis? The Eagles foolishly let him go because he skipped OTAs in a salary dispute. He always graded super high with the various sabre metric type geeks who rate these things which I never quite got. I thought he was fairly solid but not all world like the stat geeks said.

That Pats team was better than that Eagle team. Blame McNabb's 3 INTs. Turnovers NE 1 Philly 4. I don't blame that on Spygate.

The Pats were better, no doubt.

Did they dominate? C'mon now.

Did they cheat? I don't know.

Would he? Of course he would.

What is your opinion of Mathis? The Eagles foolishly let him go because he skipped OTAs in a salary dispute. He always graded super high with the various sabre metric type geeks who rate these things which I never quite got. I thought he was fairly solid but not all world like the stat geeks said.
After he got going since he came in late, he was very good. He's been nicked up here and there, but compared to the rest of our line, he's all pro. But he won't be here next year, I think he's just a one year rental.

You should basically just plead the fifth on BB. He's an odious character, very hard to defend. You learn a lot about people when they lose and his blow by hand shakes, shoving camera men etc. tell you all you need to know about him.
Belichick is an arrogant ahole. I won't defend Spygate he was 100% guilty. I just be in context. I believe it mainly affected AFC East teams because they were playing a lot more frequently. NFC teams wouldn't have been affected as much because they play every 4 years and teams turnover a lot year to year.

The Pats were better, no doubt.

Did they dominate? C'mon now.

Did they cheat? I don't know.

Would he? Of course he would.
I concede the word dominate was strong and I got no problem with anything you say its fair questioning. I just think the Kasier's of the world want more flesh kinda like I do for Peyton in this case and I got no problem admitting that.

The clip is John Madden commentating on 1991 Skins-Cowboys game and showing the signals being flashed in and Madden laughing saying an awful lot of stuff going on there because teams tape the signals on the sidelines and then watch the game and sync them up.

The videotaping would only really help with teams on the schedule annually. As they would want to see if they changed them. Taping NFC teams would be pointless as they play every 4 years. Spygate was overblown because Belichick is a dick and the could nail him for it. The team got the most benefit from it against divisional opponents. Non-divisional AFC teams maybe but the benefit wouldn't be the same.
you can easily send a flunky to rams and iggs games, have him tape it and break it down.

then come into the coaches room and go...'youre right. vermeil and reid havnt changed a signal all year'.

you can easily send a flunky to rams and iggs games, have him tape it and break it down.

then come into the coaches room and go...'youre right. vermeil and reid havnt changed a signal all year'.
Who would go to a game and bring a videorecorder and only record the coaches on the sidelines?

Madden was saying divisional teams would record the coaches on the sideline and then lineup that with game and try to match them up.

I doubt teams would do that and anyway since Spygate they put the green dot player on defense so nowadays signaling is gone both ways.