2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

I am just glad I don't know you or the other two people who have liked your post personally. I am a loud brash person who is loyal to whom I support. People who are similar to me emotionally I tend not to get along with than those who are different. .

Think whatever you want I am done with you. You are the first person on my block so no need to respond.

I'm sure you'll do well in life with an attitude like that. I wouldn't consider marriage if I were you.

I am just glad I don't know you or the other two people who have liked your post personally. I am a loud brash person who is loyal to whom I support. People who are similar to me emotionally I tend not to get along with than those who are different. .

Think whatever you want I am done with you. You are the first person on my block so no need to respond.
C'mon man r e l a x. Take some deep breaths, stretch or something. You're way too stiff. It's sports. I guess I can kinda see it if you're related to Brady or the owner or something but dam man. Starting to seem like the exact type CuseFaninVT was talking about.

The Pats gameplan on D is obvious.
Play Nickel, leave Hightower/Collins on the field for run support. Chung will be a S playing hybrid LB for the run and will play the TE in pass D.
Double D. Thomas, Butler on Sanders.
Leave one safety deep.

Get the Broncos into 3rd and 5+ and force Manning to throw the ball to beat them.
The Denver QBs have the worst QB rating in the history of the NFL to make a Conference Title game.
If the Denver pass rush can't slow Brady this game will be over. I have no doubt Denver will move the ball on drives on NE I just have confidence they keep them out of the endzone.

Not to give you the feeling I always disagree with you but I do here. Why play a nickel when the key will be stopping the run? Broncos have a decent running game so Pats will need to stop that. On the other side of the ball, I know Brady will dink and dunk but his OL better protect cuz Denver has a pretty ferocious pass rush and they will be squeezing on the short pass just like NE against Manning. Their mission will be to hit Brady early and often.

Not to give you the feeling I always disagree with you but I do here. Why play a nickel when the key will be stopping the run? Broncos have a decent running game so Pats will need to stop that. On the other side of the ball, I know Brady will dink and dunk but his OL better protect cuz Denver has a pretty ferocious pass rush and they will be squeezing on the short pass just like NE against Manning. Their mission will be to hit Brady early and often.
I am thinking what would work best against NE's D. If the Broncos don't try to spread NE out then that will be playing right into the NE's hand. Denver needs to be in 3 WR sets. If they go 22 or 12 personal that will be fine for NE.

NE's weakness is their 3rd CB. If Denver doesn't put NE in nickel they are going to let NE potentially blitz Hightower/Collins in double A gap situations.

I believe Denver's game plan will be 3 WR, 1 TE, and run out of that. If they lineup 2 WR/2 TE then NE won't need to double Thomas and will flood the box.

NE offense is going to attempt to dink and dunk. Denver D will get pressure for sure. It will be does Wade Philips play man or zone. If they play zone like they did against Pittsburgh then Brady will be fine. If they play man it will be on their corners to jam Edelman/Amendola/Martin/Gronk and force Brady to hold the ball longer for their pass rush to get home.

I think Denver will try to establish the run and throw off play action. If Denver can't run the ball then they have very little chance of winning the game.

I think Denver will try to establish the run and throw off play action. If Denver can't run the ball then they have very little chance of winning the game.

They will, and you know BB will make Peyton will try to make him beat him deep, and I don't think he has the arm to do it.

Can we all agree that Simms is awful. Man is he bad:confused:
Manning has had a great start. Tip of my cap but my god Simms you DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE REFS EVERYTIME.

He is such a spinless jellyfish.

Btw, I literally have a Birdseye view of the entire field. I am focusing on how the pats d is. They are playing man on DT most of the time so far

Is Mike Carey ever right? My god this guy is paid to analyze rules and is always wrong.

Hate the Pats but that Bronco should have been ejected.

There's 2 tds by the O. Like I said last week, the pats d has a lot of holes. Now that Manning is passing tds will open it up for runs. Love this game right now

Is Mike Carey ever right? My god this guy is paid to analyze rules and is always wrong.
upload_2016-1-24_16-17-13.png

Von Miller is beastmoding and winning this game. Denver DL is dominating the NE RT and LG.

Brady doesn't have time and its all because of the Denver DL flat out dominating.

Don't like that PF call on Keo but the new age NFL calls all helmet to helmet PFs these days.

Don't like that PF call on Keo but the new age NFL calls all helmet to helmet PFs these days.
Yup - the new rules say that's a PF. In the old days (last year), that's a 'play on'

Who is worse at that their job Phil Simms or Mike Carey?

Nobody is even close to Mike Pereira. I still think Carey is better than Gerry Austin was on ESPN. It's a close call but Gerry was truly awful as a tv presence and with his officiating analysis.