2015 Schedule Guess Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule Guess Thread

Alsacs said:
I just hope we have a road game week 2 it would stink to start the year with 4 of 7 home games in the first 4 weeks and end the year with Pitt/BC. I think we play 2 Friday games one vs. Pitt and the other on the road at one of UVA, Louisville, and USF.
I enjoy your posts and knowledge but my man you do complain a lot. Was a tough year trust me for football but opening up with 4 wouldn't be so bad. We'd have a legit shot to be 3-1 after 4 create a little buzz. I know no game is easy for this program right now but wouldn't mind it sept weather great for gating.

im going to attempt another mock tonight with the changes

I enjoy your posts and knowledge but my man you do complain a lot. Was a tough year trust me for football but opening up with 4 wouldn't be so bad. We'd have a legit shot to be 3-1 after 4 create a little buzz. I know no game is easy for this program right now but wouldn't mind it sept weather great for gating.
I respect this criticism. I do complain but I give praise when its warranted.

I gotta think bc is playing Georgia state on 9/12 leaving us and wake to play each other on 9/12

TexanMark said:
Just a guess Rhode Island gets moved.

Yup, after everyone purchases season tickets.

OrangeXtreme said:
So we start Week 1 with a bye, then play 12 straight?

I think he means to Friday night.

Week 2 has to be Wake at home or a bye. I wouldn't mind that game being on Friday night to get national TV.

I am surprised Florida State is playing BC on a Friday night. I know from time in Newton that BC can only play a weekday game 1 time every year because of local traffic so BC is using the Seminoles as their weekday opponent this year.

I think he means to Friday night.
Actually I mean if SU is actually being driven to a 4 week home stand...they might get cooperation from another ACC school (hosting a 1AA or low major on Sept 5th) to host us opening weekend and Rhody moves to October/November...along with whatever schlub that ACC Team X was hosting.

Actually I mean if SU is actually being driven to a 4 week home stand...they might get cooperation from another ACC school (hosting a 1AA or low major on Sept 5th) to host us opening weekend and Rhody moves to October/November...along with whatever schlub that ACC Team X was hosting.
none of the teams playing 1aa in week 1 are teams were scheduled to play away except nc state

Chris02M said:
My final guess: Rhode island (fri) Wake forest central Michigan lsu @nc state @ south florida clemson @ Virginia Bye @florida state pittsburgh @ Louisville boston college (fri)
Id take this in a heartbeat

My final guess:

Rhode island (fri)
Wake forest
central Michigan
lsu
@nc state
@ south florida
clemson
@ Virginia
Bye
@florida state
pittsburgh
@ Louisville
boston college (fri)

That would be as good as last years was bad.