2015 Schedule Guess Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule Guess Thread

I'm hearing we may open with 4 straight at home.

Open with 4 at home and I assume close with 2 at home? Or will they break up the Pitt/BC fiasco they've given us.

That would mean over a 7 week period covering all of October and the first half of November, we'd have 1 home game.

Open with 4 at home and I assume close with 2 at home? Or will they break up the Pitt/BC fiasco they've given us.

That would mean over a 7 week period covering all of October and the first half of November, we'd have 1 home game.
Acc tries to avoid more than 2 straight away so its highly unlikely

Chris02M said:
on another mock it ended like this: Rhode Island @ Florida State Central Michigan LSU @NC State @South Florida BYE Wake Forest Clemson @ Virginia @ Louisville Pittsburgh Boston College

I'll take that one in a heartbeat.

Jake said:
I'm hearing we may open with 4 straight at home.
wish u could indulge a little more hearing opponent etc?

wish u could indulge a little more hearing opponent etc?
there's only so many ways to open with 4 straight at home.

A: play a home acc game vs wake on 9/12
B: have a bye week 2 again

Chris02M said:
there's only so many ways to open with 4 straight at home. A: play a home acc game vs wake on 9/12 B: have a bye week 2 again
be surprised if open 4 straight but also would like it team could have some buzz vs Lsu, imperative we start well

I'll take that one in a heartbeat.

Me too, anything with the off week right in the middle.

Maybe split up some of that 2H, 2A, 2H in the last 6, then it's basically perfect.

Chip said:
Me too, anything with the off week right in the middle. Maybe split up some of that 2H, 2A, 2H in the last 6, then it's basically perfect.
Coming out today?????

Word to the wise...those going to FSU and UVA book your rooms ASAP.

USF should be a great trip...swimming weather still...look at staying over on the beach.

VPI-Ga. Tech and Miami-UNC rumored to be Thursday night games.
Louisville will likely host a Thursday game again.

Syracuse week 2 is the key to our schedule. If it isn't on the road then the ACC will have to split Pitt/BC as our last two games.

There's something I'm supposed to tell you guys regarding today... something comes out today... terrible memory my bad guys

Can it wait until after lunch? I've got a meeting from 10:30-12:00 that I can't miss. :D