2016 NBA Draft Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Danny Ainge is killing me he takes the French Draymond Green over Davis or Ellenson?
After taking Brown at 3 which might be the worst top 3 pick since Darko.

How-Low-can-You-Go.jpg

Everyone on twitter is killing Orlando. They did give up a lot for Serge Ibaka.

The NBA Development League has a three-tiered salary system for simplicity of making deals with players. The “A” salary is $25,000, “B” salaries are $19,000 while “C” salaries are $13,000 according to multiple league sources and agents who spoke to D-League Digest.

The NBA Development League has a three-tiered salary system for simplicity of making deals with players. The “A” salary is $25,000, “B” salaries are $19,000 while “C” salaries are $13,000 according to multiple league sources and agents who spoke to D-League Digest.

Of your 286 posts, how many of them are taking shots(like this passive aggressive BS) at former Cuse players? I'd say about 100 of them are clueless criticisms of Melo. To quote that one guy who used to post here, "kick rocks".

Why would you say that?

I never interpreted anything you posted they way a lot of other people did. There are trade-offs in every decision.

how many teams have SG as a the next priority? he is on many boards about the 4-5th next guy in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom