2016 OOC Schedule Thoughts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2016 OOC Schedule Thoughts

the offense we had in 1st 3 games

So the offensive issues had nothing to do with McDonald if the offense we had the 1st 3 games would have beaten all 4 of those teams?

So the offensive issues had nothing to do with McDonald if the offense we had the 1st 3 games would have beaten all 4 of those teams?

the offense was doing ok, despite McDonald propensity for whole sale line changes, until Hunt got hurt vs Louisville

the offense was doing ok, despite McDonald propensity for whole sale line changes, until Hunt got hurt vs Louisville

I'm just trying to understand what you're attributing the offensive flaws to and thus how we would have beaten Rutgers and/or had beaten all of the teams on their OOC.

I'm just trying to understand what you're attributing the offensive flaws to and thus how we would have beaten Rutgers and/or had beaten all of the teams on their OOC.
injuries played a major role in the offensive struggles especially losing our most valueable offensive player in Hunt with McDonalds inexperience as oc and propensity to freeze up when trying to call plays

qdawgg said:

If you think Rutgers is too tall a hill to climb at any point in our history - you're insane. Even for that one season where the paper-tigered themselves into the national picture I thought we could beat them.

If you think Rutgers is too tall a hill to climb at any point in our history - you're insane. Even for that one season where the paper-tigered themselves into the national picture I thought we could beat them.

We were one of the worst teams in CFB last year. So take a break with taking what I said and turning it into "I don't think we could ever beat Rutgers". Ridiculous jump to conclusion. A disease often found on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom