2016 Yankees | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Cs6l32zUAAAS6Xs.jpg

Finish 10-2, get to 88 wins and there still could be playoff baseball for this team. Not likely, I know, but stranger things have happened.

Imagine the expectations for this kid in 2017. If he hits .280 with 30 HRs, 90 RBIs and looks like Johnny Bench behind the plate, lots of people will be disappointed.

John Sterling unprepared for Solano's HR.

The world rejoices.
he wasn't alone.

I was picking up toys in the other room and I thought another devil ray had hit 1, till I realized the excitement in Kay's voice.

he wasn't alone.

I was picking up toys in the other room and I thought another devil ray had hit 1, till I realized the excitement in Kay's voice.

Solano says so long...

O Solano Mio...

Come back to me later, I can do better. :p

Solano says so long...

O Solano Mio...

Come back to me later, I can do better. :p
been done.

have you forgotten the great Yankee career of Yangervis Solarte??

hes actually a decent padre now.

been done.

have you forgotten the great Yankee career of Yangervis Solarte??

hes actually a decent padre now.

Yangervis is never nervous.

Or listening to Sterling singing "Volare"

Obviously the first step in building up the war chest so we can hear this in 2017 -

"Now batting for the New York Yankees, the right fielder, number 34, Bryce Harper, number 34." :cool:

I think you meant 2019. The Nats control Harper through the 2018 season.

This day in Yankee history? Or this day in real time? Didn't realize Coke was back.

Yeah saw him pitch for Scranton in Buffalo a couple weeks ago. Actually had a solid outing.

Yeah saw him pitch for Scranton in Buffalo a couple weeks ago. Actually had a solid outing.
He made a few appearances for the Yanks earlier in the season.

Let's all root for the Mariners. Haven't been to playoffs since 2001.

Let's all root for the Mariners. Haven't been to playoffs since 2001.
Will do, as soon as the Yanks are mathematically eliminated. Robby Cano, dontcha know, on his way to the HoF.

Will do, as soon as the Yanks are mathematically eliminated. Robby Cano, dontcha know, on his way to the HoF.

That depends. If he has a few more years like this year then yeah. But if the next few years are more like 2014/2015 then no.

That depends. If he has a few more years like this year then yeah. But if the next few years are more like 2014/2015 then no.
He wasn't exactly chopped liver in 14/15. He is quite durable and if he remains so, will likely roll past 3000 hits in the next 5 years. He also is an excellent fielder in terms of modern defensive metrics. Cano very well could end up as one of top 5 or 6 second basemen of all time. That should be enough to get him in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom