2016 Yankees | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

I'm sure there's quite a difference between pitching the 7th with Miller and Chapman behind you, and closing the ninth regularly with only September call-ups behind you. :) I knew that TO game was his 3rd night in a row, maybe JG just needed to find out where that line was.
absolutely.

I think we all were holding our breath till our cheeks just burst out and we yelled...ok, get him.

Fair enough. Have I told you about all the Jays fans and their onrushing apocalypse? :D

LF Gardy
CF DLs
C Sanchez
2B Castro
DH Butler
SS Didi
3B Chase
RF Ref
1B Austin

P Tanaka Thursday

LF Gardy
CF DLs
C Sanchez
2B Castro
DH Butler
SS Didi
3B Chase
RF Ref
1B Austin

P Tanaka Thursday

Far out. A DH who can actually hit and doesn't cost $25 mil.

Can't wait to hear Sterling's HR call for Butler.

Can't wait to hear Sterling's HR call for Butler.

It will be simple and cliché.
image.jpeg

Terrible loss for the Yankees. Can't understand why Tanaka was not allowed to pitch the 8th inning.

Terrible loss for the Yankees. Can't understand why Tanaka was not allowed to pitch the 8th inning.

Because Girardi is a robot.

Left guys on 3rd with less than 2 outs in 3 separate innings. Only a matter of time.

Fire Girardi. Sign Chapman and put Betances back in the 8th where he belongs.

I'm a Sox fan and not here to pile on but I thought Girardi (who probably deserves manager of the year) made some very strange moves tonight.

- take Tanaka out after 93 pitches? Sox could have been out there for 15 innings and they wouldn't have touched him. I know he has some arm issues but seemed like he was strolling.

- Doesn't have Betances start the 9th. That seemed weird.

- Has 1st base open but decides to pitch to Ramirez instead of Shaw. That was crazy.

Would have been nice if Hanley was facing a 2-2 pitch instead of 3-1, but swings are apparently not reviewable.

Either way, Betances is lost right now. But he's going to have to work thru it on the fly because Robo Joe isn't programmed for such changes. He'd have to go on the DL.

Oh dandy job from Hanley oh what a sweet piece of candy.

I am trying to imagine what Sterling would have said. Girardi who is 10x the manager of Farrell really mismanaged his bullpen tonight.

I get he wanted to save Betences but if he is going to come he has to start that inning. Him coming after 2 batters had to throw him off. Where was Clippard?

Girardi had a brain fart. The Yankees have to win 5 of the next 6 against the Sox if hey want to win the division.

I'm a Sox fan and not here to pile on but I thought Girardi (who probably deserves manager of the year) made some very strange moves tonight.

- take Tanaka out after 93 pitches? Sox could have been out there for 15 innings and they wouldn't have touched him. I know he has some arm issues but seemed like he was strolling.

- Doesn't have Betances start the 9th. That seemed weird.

- Has 1st base open but decides to pitch to Ramirez instead of Shaw. That was crazy.

I am trying to imagine what Sterling would have said. Girardi who is 10x the manager of Farrell really mismanaged his bullpen tonight.

I get he wanted to save Betences but if he is going to come he has to start that inning. Him coming after 2 batters had to throw him off. Where was Clippard?

Girardi had a brain fart. The Yankees have to win 5 of the next 6 against the Sox if hey want to win the division.
So this is where the Sox fans decide to show up in 1000+ post Yankees thread? Makes perfect sense.

season ended tonight

So this is where the Sox fans decide to show up in 1000+ post Yankees thread? Makes perfect sense.
Deal with it. I don't care about the Yankees unless they are playing the Sox. The Yankees have played hard but my comment drawing a comment from you and Annoying you makes it even sweeter.
Thanks. I don't care if my team loses at the end of the season the fact my post bothers you the gatekeeper makes it worth it.

As previously stated not here to talk trash. Have had ample opportunity to do that all year long and passed. Just thought Girardi's moves were puzzling.

Deal with it. I don't care about the Yankees unless they are playing the Sox. The Yankees have played hard but my comment drawing a comment from you and Annoying you makes it even sweeter.
Thanks. I don't care if my team loses at the end of the season the fact my post bothers you the gatekeeper makes it worth it.
I always picture you hyperventilating as you post.

As previously stated not here to talk trash. Have had ample opportunity to do that all year long and passed. Just thought Girardi's moves were puzzling.
If you watched the Yankees every day, his decisions tonight would not be surprising. It blew up in his face tonight, but the guy has worked miracles this season just to have this team contending for a wild card spot. I'm not going to kill him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom