2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th

Notice in the bottom right picture the hug has full arm extension and is held tightly. Good technique and attention to detail.
Bodes well for the season.
I disagree. There is no way you can tell from that picture if he had full arm extension. If I had to guess I say slight bend of the elbows. Which tells me he will struggle catching the vertical passes.

I disagree. There is no way you can tell from that picture if he had full arm extension. If I had to guess I say slight bend of the elbows. Which tells me he will struggle catching the vertical passes.
Good point, but it may depend on how well he high points the ball.
Also, if you look at his eyes, you can see even those he’s enjoying the moment, they are still looking out and surveying the field.
I could be wrong, but I think this was an early season drill they were working on.

Good point, but it may depend on how well he high points the ball.
Also, if you look at his eyes, you can see even those he’s enjoying the moment, they are still looking out and surveying the field.
I could be wrong, but I think this was an early season drill they were working on.
Lmao. Fair points

A lot of Dillon mark at qb. Glad to see him have a good day. From a kid that may not see a starting spot in his career, like seeing them compete.

Also notice shrader out there with the ones completing the TD pass to taj. Let speculation begin… lol

what’s to speculate? Shrader gets run with the 1s everyday.

Good to know they have the 1st team pretty settled at this point and now are looking to give the backups a chance to make their case. OL, WR, LB, and DB should have some nice competition.
I like letting the 2's and 3's go after it. This is the time to see what they can do.

Any update on Hough? If there is no news...I'm going to speculate that they are waiting for the swelling to go down before an MRI...I really hope that isn't the case. And if it is...Hopefully it is a few weeks thing only.

Last edited:
Any update on Hough? If there is no news...I'm going to speculate that they are waiting for the swelling to go down before an MRI...I really hope that isn't the case. And if it is...Hopefully it is a few weeks thing only.

Tucker/Howard/Lutz/Adams is a good quartet but I think we all know Hough is going to be a special one. Hopefully it's not too bad and he can play at least four games and perhaps preserve a RS season.

Speaking of Abdul Adams, or perhaps I should say not speaking of him, what is the deal with this cat? 3 years ago or whatever he was the savior to be and flashed in the bowl game and now he is like persona non-grata.

Is he going to quietly surprisingly supplant Tucker as RB1, or relegated to RB4 never to be heard from again? What is his role? Not a mention during all of camp.

And yes I know he was a Covid quitter and had NFL tryout delusions.

Speaking of Abdul Adams, or perhaps I should say not speaking of him, what is the deal with this cat? 3 years ago or whatever he was the savior to be and flashed in the bowl game and now he is like persona non-grata.

Is he going to quietly surprisingly supplant Tucker as RB1, or relegated to RB4 never to be heard from again? What is his role? Not a mention during all of camp.

All these dudes have NFL delusions. My wife works at Cortland and there are D3 guys who think it can happen for them.

I have no idea where he’ll end up on the depth chart. But I love the room

Why would anyone tell you?