2021 NFL Thread | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Cam Newton is a worst starting QB in the league.

My god he is a RB playing QB.

Never would have guessed in a million years the defense in Dallas would be the elite unit and the offense so bad.

I refuse to believe Dak is this bad. He has to be hiding an injury. Which is probably fine in the regular season but no way are they beating TB, GB or the Rams with this pathetic offense.

Bills jerseys today are like the Patriots old jerseys with red pants and just a different sticker on the white helmets.
154839580.jpg.jpg

Has there ever been a divisional race in league history like the AFC North right now?

Bengals 8-6
Ravens 8-6
Steelers 7-6-1
Browns 7-6 (playing tomorrow)

Why would I give a shtt about what Snoop Dogg has to say about an NFL game? That's as dumb a move as bringing in Dennis Miller or Jimmy the Greek on MNF.

Has there ever been a divisional race in league history like the AFC North right now?

Bengals 8-6
Ravens 8-6
Steelers 7-6-1
Browns 7-6 (playing tomorrow)

Maybe the NFC East a while back, crazy

Is it me or have the Packers gotten every call for 30 years outside of the Fail Marry and the one Jerry Rice fumble.

They do get a ton of calls. Hate to be the ref when they play the Bucs in the playoffs, him and Brady will constantly be whining.

I think Fields is better off than Lawrence. That owner just seems clueless about football and Fields has shown more than Lawrence.

Wilson is Darnold 2.0. Straight trash IMO. Any QB that goes to any of the NY/NJ teams is guaranteed to be overrated by the media.

Lawrence looks lost, I have James Robinson in a big money league so Ive seen some Jax games and he looks years away at best. Perhaps it was the awful HC and lack of any sort WR's but ya if I was a Jags fan I'd be less then thrilled. The Jets just destroy any QB its hard to think anyone can make it work there save for maybe Brady or Rodgers. I didn't get the Wilson hype either, definitely wasn't a guy who was gonna come in and go from BYU to the NFC East, no chance. Giants are a mess to, they like the Jets have a bunch of picks but man they have issues pretty much everywhere.

Maybe the NFC East a while back, crazy
In 2007 and 2008 the whole NFC East was .500 or better….but the division winners won 13 and 12 games, so it wasn’t a race where all 4 teams had a shot at the title.

If the Saints had Mac Jones they would be a serious contender in the NFC.
All they do need this off-season is get a Jones like QB in the draft.

Kenny Pickett would be perfect for them.

Howell, Willis, Corral aren’t QBs I like.

Carson Strong and Pickett are the only 2 QBs I like in this draft in the first round.

If the Saints had Mac Jones they would be a serious contender in the NFC.
All they do need this off-season is get a Jones like QB in the draft.

Kenny Pickett would be perfect for them.

Howell, Willis, Corral aren’t QBs I like.

Carson Strong and Pickett are the only 2 QBs I like in this draft in the first round.
Skill position talent needs to be upgraded too.

This middle flood D is great. I've never understood why every team hasn't tried to defend TB12 like this for 20 years.

This middle flood D is great. I've never understood why every team hasn't tried to defend TB12 like this for 20 years.

You beat Brady but getting your DL front 4 getting pressure on their own without blitzes and allowing the back 7 to flood the field. It’s what the Giants and Broncos did.

Brady at this stage needs his weapons to get open as he isn’t prime Brady anymore.
Take away Evans/Godwin and he becomes 2019 Brady.

Saints DL is dominating which prevents Brady from short passing them to death. Saints should be doubling Gronk and force the other guys to beat them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom