2021 NFL Thread | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

San Fran with the blueprint on how not to play D against Green Bay. You think you might wanna double cover Adams?
this was a disaster from the second they kicked the ball out of the endzone instead of leaving it short and forcing green back to use 5 seconds on the run back. If he runs it back for a TD..tip your cap. but you KNEW that Rogers was going to get them down there anyway, the only thing that mattered was time. turns out they had 3 seconds to spare..that time would be have sucked up on the kickoff if done right.

here come the bs narratives about how great rogers was on that last drive. with the defensive scheme the 49ers were playing, Big Ben could have lead them down the field.

Particularly the second throw to Adams. What were they doing? they were playing as if GB needed a TD? why was a linebacker dropping in the zone on the first pass? he was too slow to get back far enough. was he there to stuff the run?

Did you see the first throw or were your eyes blinded with tears of rage?

that was crazy D.. you have a linebacker too slow to down drop back far enough in coverage so Rogers drops it over him and in front of the secondary .. while facing zero pressure .. most decent NFL Qbs make that throw

This build up to the TB/NE game is going to be nauseating.

an Adele song? Really?
Sneak preview : these two teams aren’t in the same stratosphere .. billy boy can’t scheme his way out of this one …a key injury and turnovers are his only hope

Sneak preview : these two teams aren’t in the same stratosphere .. billy boy can’t scheme his way out of this one …a key injury and turnovers are his only hope
Multiple injuries and multiple turnovers, just maybe.

is Belichick still a “defensive genius”? Asking for a friend.

I mean, he really deserved to be bailed out. His WRs dropped like 4 TDs in this game.
Didn't watch the game, but I did see one of Hollywood's drops. I also saw an absolutely horrible INT that he threw.

Either way, 16/31 against the Lions doesn't seem good.

This build up to the TB/NE game is going to be nauseating.

an Adele song? Really?
Trust me I phucking hate it.
And that isn’t even the beginning of it.
The Boston sports media started last week on it and completely ignored the Saints and Pats got smashed by a great D.

Media hates belichick because he gives them nothing so all they do is troll it’s nauseating.

The Boston sports media started last week on it and completely ignored the Saints and Pats got smashed by a great D.

Media hates belichick because he gives them nothing so all they do is troll it’s nauseating.
I mean, they were talking about the game on Sunday NFL Countdown yesterday...before any of the Sunday Week 3 games had even been played.

Yikes, that's horrible.

The Ravens' idea of getting Jackson help at WR this off-season was Sammy Watkins, which probably won't work out for them. Maybe Bateman will help when he's able to play.

Yikes, that's horrible.

The Ravens' idea of getting Jackson help at WR this off-season was Sammy Watkins, which probably won't work out for them. Maybe Bateman will help when he's able to play.

Bateman is the guy long term but with his injury I don’t think he does much this year

that was crazy D.. you have a linebacker too slow to down drop back far enough in coverage so Rogers drops it over him and in front of the secondary .. while facing zero pressure .. most decent NFL Qbs make that throw
well that leaves about 4 guys then.

I give credit to Rodgers doing what he does, but Shanahan and his staff let him off the hook from the kickoff to the defense. He literally trusts one receiver and they let him get the ball.

I give credit to Rodgers doing what he does, but Shanahan and his staff let him off the hook from the kickoff to the defense. He literally trusts one receiver and they let him get the ball.

Shanahan is kind've overrated as a coach

Thought Green Bay’s Offensive Gameplan was obnoxious. Just throw deep balls all game and flag hunt.

I get it.. but it was annoying to watch.

Thought Green Bay’s Offensive Gameplan was obnoxious. Just throw deep balls all game and flag hunt.

I get it.. but it was annoying to watch.
It's not a bad strategy for teams with lesser QB's ie Pittsburgh week 1.

It's funny how predictable the refs can be on some of those. Not surprising Miami gets a close PI when down 8 to extend the game but not gonna happen on the same play when down 3 and a flag potentially ends the game. Much like in bball you can mug a driver to the basket in a tie game but can't breath on him if you're up 2-3.

It's not a bad strategy for teams with lesser QB's ie Pittsburgh week 1.

It's funny how predictable the refs can be on some of those. Not surprising Miami gets a close PI when down 8 to extend the game but not gonna happen on the same play when down 3 and a flag potentially ends the game. Much like in bball you can mug a driver to the basket in a tie game but can't breath on him if you're up 2-3.
I’m still looking for the penalty they threw the flag on down the right sideline near the end of the chiefs game

Unless you ask him about the long snapper …

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom