2022-23 Portal Cup | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Portal Cup

Saban talks like he's in control of NIL payments. And, maybe he is!
That’s my reaction too. It wasn’t the fact that the school isn’t supposed to be involved, it was that it was too much money “before they have even proven themselves.”

AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!

How many of those kids who are languishing in the portal will never end up receiving a college degree?

Good point and hopefully some can fill in the cracks at some schools by the fall but the ones that gave away a free college ride may be bitten hard in the old wallet or never do go to college again.

Good point and hopefully some can fill in the cracks at some schools by the fall but the ones that gave away a free college ride may be bitten hard in the old wallet or never do go to college again.

How many essentially were failing out of their current school, declared for the portal and can't really go anywhere else without heading to JUCO first? Kind of a thought I had as well

How many essentially were failing out of their current school, declared for the portal and can't really go anywhere else without heading to JUCO first? Kind of a thought I had as well

No doubt a lot to this equation...along with being asked to leave or the you ain't getting any playing time card.

Should be an interesting couple weeks. Will help pull me away from the dumpster fire BB board lol

Fallout from the Armstrong transfer. Before Armstrong arrived, NC State had 2 promising young QBs, Finley and Morris. Let’s see if Morris is also not willing to wait.

He’s already been offered by Virginia Tech and Liberty today. I tagged Coach Farmer and the Cuse recruiting team about the news on Twitter.
Nice work. I figured the instate schools would be all over him right away, I assume UVA won’t be far behind

Per THIS source, the portal will now be open for the next 16 days, between April 15th [today] and April 30th.

Hope to see Babers and the coaching staff continue to add to the talent base, and position next year's team for a repeat bowl appearance.

What positions do people want to see filled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom