2022-23 Portal Cup | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Portal Cup

How will he ever beat out Willie Tyler for a starting role?
You know he started at Rutgers right? I’m sure the level of competition is far superior thus preparing him to dominate At Louisville

The thing about Louisville is it seems that they are going very big on NIL. Be interesting if it is sustainable for them. Also when you constantly have so many newer players getting them to jell may be a problem.
Because we do not play Louisville this year I have no real interest in who they get in the portal for one year rentals.

The thing about Louisville is it seems that they are going very big on NIL. Be interesting if it is sustainable for them. Also when you constantly have so many newer players getting them to jell may be a problem.
Because we do not play Louisville this year I have no real interest in who they get in the portal for one year rentals.
Nil is no change to how they did business

Any chance Dino is in the hunt for a WR upgrade?

Re-Recruit him, just to say we got a legacy recruit.
Screenshot_20230430_153102_Chrome.jpg

Well, at least we aren’t Michigan State and the day they’re having. Starting QB, WR and CB all entered the portal today.
MSU has lost a lot of players in the portal. They’re stuck with their coach. Players are jumping ship before it sinks.

Re-Recruit him, just to say we got a legacy recruit.
View attachment 227513
David began last season as the starting LT. But he struggled greatly and ended up on the second team at RT. By the bowl game. he had dropped from the two deep entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom