2022 Portal | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

200w.gif

Any of these St. Peters guys want to transfer? Will take any of them.

Any of these St. Peters guys want to transfer? Will take any of them.
They will likely go to Seton Hall. Of course if the mustache guy came, people would complain that he is too slow and short for our defense.

Dayshawn is originally from the Bronx. Looks like he went to HS at Lutheran.

He is a JUCO transfer guy. When he graduated. It came down to Seton Hall and OSU. Guessing Willard might be interested. Guessing if he was offered here, he would take it in a minute.

His assists and assist to turnover ratio is good. Nothing special with steals, outside shooting, rebounds, etc. Not much of an outside shooter. Only shot 65% from the FT line for the Beavs,

I think he is going to be a senior but will have the option of another year due to COVID.

A true PG with P5 experience. I think he would make the team better. If he were 2 inches taller and had more steals or was a solid outside shooter. I would be more excited. I think we can probably do better.
In other words, he’s basically what we already have with Symir

7 pts 3 asts per game on 19mpg. Shot 33%. 17% from 3. Last year he was 9 and 4 but only shot 16% from 3.

What the heck happened to him this year? He had such a promising freshman season and was absolutely terrible this season.
Injured early in year and never seemed to get his mojo this season. I actually coached against him on Adidas and I loved his PG instincts and IQ but definitely didn’t play well this season for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom