2023-24 NBA Season | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Bucks have a problem. Freak doesn't want the ball at end of games, and Dame gets hunted. His D is bad.
That never caused a problem for Dame Time before.

That never caused a problem for Dame Time before.
Dame hasn't played a meaningful game in a while. If you don't think teams are hunting the Dame match-up at the end of games I don't know what to tell you.

Dame hasn't played a meaningful game in a while. If you don't think teams are hunting the Dame match-up at the end of games I don't know what to tell you.

Even the Raptors with questionable guard talent and players betting against themselves, were hunting Damian Lillard whenever they played earlier.

I don't know. Im ALMOST starting to buy into Jalen Green. It's not even the recent efficiency of scoring. Its his passing that is really making me rethink his potential.

The Minnesota sale story is crazy. Minnesota fans have to be sooooo pissed.

Sounds like part Lore/ARod may not have gotten all the money and maybe part that Glen Taylor saw what the team was going to be worth and it's just a mess.

Djonte Murray took 44 shots tonight
FORTY FOUR

Here's a real interesting set of stats about the Hawks. This is their net rating with:

1) Trae and Murray both ON: -5.8 per100
2) Trae and Murray both OFF: -2.8 per 100
3) Trae ON, Murray OFF: +2.1 per 100
4) Murray ON, Trae OFF: +2.0 per 100

We didnt really see this last year, so I am not totally sure what to make of it, but; weird, right?

Spurs have now won 3 in a row and played a great game with OT W vs the Knicks last night.
Wemby 40-20 and Brunson went for 61 -a VERY entertaining game.
Tip of the hat to the Spurs/Wemby -Knicks had their chance to end it in regulation -but Deuce missed.
Not news, but Wemby is going to rule the NBA -it's not fair LOL.

Spurs have now won 3 in a row and played a great game with OT W vs the Knicks last night.
Tip of the hat to the Spurs/Wemby -Knicks had their chance to end it in regulation -but Deuce missed.

Definitely an entertaining game. Knicks could not get a stop in the 4th and no one besides Brunson could make a bucket.

LeBron should absolutely sign with the spurs this offseason. I’m 100% serious.

Day2 - who would you rather have the Clips face in round 1, Pels or Mavs?
That’s a tough one. The Clips seem to play better against the Mavs, it’s just boring playing them in the first round every year. The Pels are a tough matchup and I don’t trust the Clips right now.

I know this will keep going up, but Luka will be eligible for a 5 yr/$346M contract when his re-up comes up in 2025.

Again, I know these will keep going up, but that is crazy.

I know this will keep going up, but Luka will be eligible for a 5 yr/$346M contract when his re-up comes up in 2025.

Again, I know these will keep going up, but that is crazy.

The crazy thing is whoever the star who is up the next year would be due like 5/385!

That's assuming 3 years in a row of max 10% increases in the cap. I feel pretty good about the first year or two that happens, the further out you go the less you can say for sure.

As a Knicks fan, just dropping in to say the 2 close losses after great efforts have been demoralizing.
And: Brunson was fouled on that layup at the end last night -should have been another OT game!
Yes he would have made the foul shot LOL.

On a lighter note: Breen had a nice call the other night -"That was a Brunson Burner!"

Knicks going down the crapper. The injuries have forced Thibs to play such a short rotation he's been playing guys 46 minutes a game and now you can see how fatigue is destroying their effectiveness. It's becoming obvious Randle likely isn't coming back and who knows about OG. A slide down to 7th which seemed inconceivable 2 weeks ago now looks entirely possible. Injuries ruined such a promising season.

Knicks could have used this amazing performance after last 3 demoralizing games!
Malachi Flynn, recently traded by the Knicks, went off for 50-6-6 with 3 steals Wednesday night -off the bench. Flynn made history:
  • Lowest career scoring average (5.2 points) of any player with a 50-point game in NBA history.
  • 3rd player, with Jamal Crawford and Nick Anderson, to score 50 off the bench.
  • 2nd player, with Crawford, to have at least 50-5-5 off the bench

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom