2023-24 NBA Season | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

30 years ago in 1993-94, 16 players averaged over 20 ppg. Right now, 48 players are averaging over 20 ppg.

There are people I've literally never heard of averaging over 20, such as Alperen Sengun on the Rockets.
There are plenty of players that are "only" scorers, he's not one of them. He's an all star talent.

The Lakers are so bad, I’m actually pleased with their last two wins, both over teams higher up in the standings.

I suppose they should never sub out then. 48 mpg for 82 games. Can massively cut roster sizes.
Listen, I’m trying a new thing. Both sidesing everything. Even made up my own word there.

And yes, I’ve invested a large dollar amount in Celtics vs Kings tickets later this year and will be pissed if any of the principles puts themselves in timeout for the game.

Having zero bench is a Thibs wet dream, but these guys are all going to be dead by playoffs (a signature of his teams):

OG is used to it. There is a reason that Toronto fans called Nick Nurse, "Nick Thibodeau" during the 2021/2022 where he ran our starters ridiculously hard due to the limited bench,

Here is a stretch between Jan 19 and Feb 3, 2022 (5 of 8 games)
56 (3 OT)

Listen, I’m trying a new thing. Both sidesing everything. Even made up my own word there.

And yes, I’ve invested a large dollar amount in Celtics vs Kings tickets later this year and will be pissed if any of the principles puts themselves in timeout for the game.

I hate "load management" when it comes to players sitting out entire games, but there should be some load management throughout the course of games themselves. I've seen too many games with Randle and Brunson in the game with two minutes left with the Knicks up (or down) 25. Like what are you doing? Have some foresight to later in the season when all those minutes are piled up!

I hate "load management" when it comes to players sitting out entire games, but there should be some load management throughout the course of games themselves. I've seen too many games with Randle and Brunson in the game with two minutes left with the Knicks up (or down) 25. Like what are you doing? Have some foresight to later in the season when all those minutes are piled up!
Boeheim didn’t see the need, and he’s in the Hof. Good enough for him and his warriors, good enough for me.

Boeheim didn’t see the need, and he’s in the Hof. Good enough for him and his warriors, good enough for me.

That's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even an apples to oranges comparison. It's like an apples to car batteries comparison.

Yes. A 40 minute game in a 27 college game schedule, with almost all games in the same time zone, playing 2-3 zone and walk it up offense, impacts the body in a way that is equivalent to 82 games in the NBA.

Yes. A 40 minute game in a 27 college game schedule, with almost all games in the same time zone, playing 2-3 zone and walk it up offense, impacts the body in a way that is equivalent to 82 games in the NBA.
Appreciate you getting my back, Major.

Last edited:
The NBA Finals preview show on ESPN is back and forth with 8 to go. Good game

Having zero bench is a Thibs wet dream, but these guys are all going to be dead by playoffs (a signature of his teams):

I'm not even a Knicks fan, and I hate Thibs for this.

I don't know how the fans tolerate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom