2023-24 NBA Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Knicks mgt/fans had a nice, classy reception for RJ and IQ last night.
Then applied the beatdown

Knicks mgt/fans had a nice, classy reception for RJ and IQ last night.
Then applied the beatdown

Well all the fans except one guy. After the tribute video ended (that they were showing on the Raps broadcast) everyone is cheering or respectfully acknowledging it, except for a close up on one guy that is clearly yelling trash at RJ Barrett right after it ends. All the fan bases have those few loons - Toronto will have a few morons when FVV comes back.

Well all the fans except one guy. After the tribute video ended (that they were showing on the Raps broadcast) everyone is cheering or respectfully acknowledging it, except for a close up on one guy that is clearly yelling trash at RJ Barrett right after it ends. All the fan bases have those few loons - Toronto will have a few morons when FVV comes back.
Yep -no need to show the 1%er -wonder how hard they looked to find that guy

I think Kobe was is a bad person, but Pau keeping his commitment to Kobe’s family is real. Good on him.
We are all aware of the Colorado incident. Is there something else? Assuming everything the woman said to be true, it seems Kobe lived a pretty stand up life thereafter.
BTW - I fixed the tense for you.

We are all aware of the Colorado incident. Is there something else? Assuming everything the woman said to be true, it seems Kobe lived a pretty stand up life thereafter.

I’m not getting into a he only SA’d someone but otherwise ok discussion.

Credit to Pau. What he doing is great.

I hate "load management" when it comes to players sitting out entire games, but there should be some load management throughout the course of games themselves. I've seen too many games with Randle and Brunson in the game with two minutes left with the Knicks up (or down) 25. Like what are you doing? Have some foresight to later in the season when all those minutes are piled up!
Derrick Rose tearing his ACL in Game 1 of the playoffs in final minutes with team up huge comes to mind.

Is there something else? The one isn’t enough for you?

I’m not getting into a he only SA’d someone but otherwise ok discussion.

Credit to Pau. What he doing is great.
No one said what he “allegedly” did was okay. However, he proved to have been good person thereafter. If you don’t believe in redemption, I don’t know what to say.

Man no one told me I was shown on tv!

No one said what he “allegedly” did was okay. However, he proved to have been good person thereafter. If you don’t believe in redemption, I don’t know what to say.

Usually for someone to redeem themselves I'd like to see them pay more of a penance than "spends a lot of money on jewlery for his wife".

Man no one told me I was shown on tv!

Usually for someone to redeem themselves I'd like to see them pay more of a penance than "spends a lot of money on jewlery for his wife".
Kobe is one of the more interesting sports figures of my lifetime. He basically survived his legal woes unstained, and positioned himself as this uber worker win at all costs guy who in my opinion was selfish gunner more than a team builder. I don't deny he was a great player, but you can definitely place the fall of the Lakers near the end of his career directly at his feet IMO.

NBA RECORD ALERT

JJJ has 6 steals in the first quarter alone against the Toronto Raptors tonight.
The all time record in a game is 11.

Damn we suck.

We're going to get multiple 70 point games in one night.
Crazy.

Last edited:
The team with the best record in the west, gets 62 from Towns, and they still lose to the hapless 9-31 Charlotte Hornets. Crazy.

The team with the best record in the west, gets 62 from Towns, and they still lose to the hapless 9-31 Charlotte Hornets. Crazy.
KAT is such a clown. It turned into a total circus once he had 30 points and they forgot to win the game. Ant even admitted it that they were just trying to get KAT as many points as possible. Coach ripped them after the game in the presser as they were outscored 34-16 in the 4th quarter by Charlotte.

Was like watching a CYO game with better talent. Just such a joke. Not a good look. Timberwolves were winning a ton of games because they had the leagues best defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom