2023-24 Portal Options | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Please tell me that "Marty Mush" isn't just a character from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Mush1.gif

Not familiar with him at all; but, how can we not recruit a kid named Hakim Hart out of Maryland.

Your company interviews people for filled jobs? I can’t say I have ever once spent time interviewing someone when I didn’t have an open position. That’s an incredible waste of both my and the candidate’s time. I would argue it’s the same for college basketball transfers. Players will not waste time on a school that doesn’t fit the most basic requirement for a starter: starting position.
I mean, that’s an opinion.

One thing about HD. The coaches made this call knowing what they can offer with regards to NIL. And they still made the call.
I’m sorry, I’m stupid and reading this 8 different ways. I’m reading this as we have crap for NIL but the coaches still made the call swinging for the fences. And then I also read it as, the coaches got an increase in NIL, would rather use it on HD than Edwards and made the call willing to give it all.

As an aside. I would apologize for my rant post the other night about the sky falling if we were to land HD. I just have trouble seeing it. Hope I’m surprised

I have no idea what I did. I’m not even sure I posted in that thread before I was locked out. Reputation foul, probably.

I’m sure it had nothing to do with your post that said something like you look forward to his chucking at his new school and all the missed shots and turnovers.

The way NIL and boosters work best is when you don’t hear about them. Even when it was illegal, the that were schools doing it mostly got away with it because it was behind the scenes and “hush hush”, well aside from World Wide Wes of course.