2023-24 Portal | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

Some staffers are following him on the platform formerly called Twitter, but can't draw any conclusions from it just yet.
Them arent awe inspiring numbers but maybe Coach Brown thinks Nick and Elijah can coach him up a ton. He has to have some tools.

Setting aside this kid’s obvious football talent, is his image and likeness worth $400,000?
I'm all for kids getting whatever they can. But at this current pace, can college sports survive for most schools? The competitive balance is going to be skewed. Can Syracuse survive and be competitive in this environment? It's been asked a million times in a million ways here and many other places. I guess only time will tell.

I'm all for kids getting whatever they can. But at this current pace, can college sports survive for most schools? The competitive balance is going to be skewed. Can Syracuse survive and be competitive in this environment? It's been asked a million times in a million ways here and many other places. I guess only time will tell.
Well sadly I see all the other sports dying a little as Football and basketball money start having to stay for just them sports. As of now they split it up to cover the other sports that dont make the same or even a fraction of that money.

Well sadly I see all the other sports dying a little as Football and basketball money start having to stay for just them sports. As of now they split it up to cover the other sports that dont make the same or even a fraction of that money.
No reason for other sports to be more than club teams.

Club hockey and club lacrosse are played at high levels at schools like Syracuse for the former and elsewhere for example.

Comply with Title IX to match the FB and BB and who cares if the ADs shrink. Even Lax for us a storied program with huge support only has something like 12 scholarships to share on a 36 man team all those kids parents are dropping $$$ like regular students or taking out huge loans.

Less D1 non revenue is fine and will keep from sending varsity fencing teams across the country for matchups like Cuse-Cal or UW-Rutgers.

No reason for other sports to be more than club teams.

Club hockey and club lacrosse are played at high levels at schools like Syracuse for the former and elsewhere for example.

Comply with Title IX to match the FB and BB and who cares if the ADs shrink. Even Lax for us a storied program with huge support only has something like 12 scholarships to share on a 36 man team all those kids parents are dropping $$$ like regular students or taking out huge loans.

Less D1 non revenue is fine and will keep from sending varsity fencing teams across the country for matchups like Cuse-Cal or UW-Rutgers.
Stupid

We should start seeing the next large wave of transfers happening post Spring here. It will be interesting to see if HCFB and staff are working back channel on any prospects who are looking to pivot. Looking at Georgia, A&M and Colorado here possibly.

Interesting read from CSU as it seems the team captains voted him off the team?
Norvell said. “In this era of NIL, who knows what’s behind all this stuff, but he will no longer be part of our team moving forward.”

I imagine word got out that he was planning to transfer.

Norvell said. “In this era of NIL, who knows what’s behind all this stuff, but he will no longer be part of our team moving forward.”

I imagine word got out that he was planning to transfer.
Very possible and the CSU team captains didn’t like that.

If he can help us win and buys into the DART culture, then bring him on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom