2023-24 Portal | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

It's about the way he left. Everyone understands the why.

His meeting with the Arizona players on his way out the door was 3 minutes. 180 seconds. He was tampering with players not in the portal.

Regardless, point being seems like 80%+ of those players are sticking together, a nice thing these days
It's early. They have 30 days to enter the portal. And they will do as their coach did, and find places better than Arizona.

It's about the way he left. Everyone understands the why.

His meeting with the Arizona players on his way out the door was 3 minutes. 180 seconds. He was tampering with players not in the portal.

Regardless, point being seems like 80%+ of those players are sticking together, a nice thing these days

That’s 180 seconds more with the team than Edsall leaving UConn after the Fiesta Bowl.

And that was back when players cared about that stuff because they couldn’t move around as freely.

Yeah, these washington kids are going to bama. I think bama will be OK.

They just lost the GOAT coach and a bunch of future NFL guys, but I think people are letting their hope of a Bama drop off impact reality.

The guy taking over went head to head with Lanning, Sark, and Riley 6 times in the last two seasons and walked away 6-0 with the less talented roster in each match up. Now he’s built arguably one of the best staffs in the country, one of the more talented rosters in the country and more resources he’s ever had as a coach.

They’ll get guys from Washington and the REC will be out for blood tampering the next few months and grab pieces when the spring portal opens up and be fine.

No, you are wrong. I am consistent and for the same rules. You want special exemptions so a power program is protected at the expense of a players ability to enter the portal in a timely manner. It’s as simple as that. Period.

Lol I know I said I wouldn’t reply again and was done but I couldn’t help myself.

How is it a special exemption to help a power program when the rule update would apply to every program in the country AFTER the power program you think it’s protecting would have been the sacrificial lamb that got drained of big time talent that sparked the change?

And the changes could be to help more player movement. If you take a player from a program who has a player leave in the 30 day window after the normal portal window closes then players on your program have 14 days to leave. Helps the players if their situation changes and helps the programs in transition rebuild.

You keep tipping your hand that you can’t look at the topic rationally because you’re too caught up in your disdain for Alabama.

Just to follow-up on post from above but Fran did recruit him. After clicking on this link, click on the More from link which states it -

Much better numbers than a couple years ago, in terms of players entering the portal and actually finding new teams, instead of getting stuck moving down a level. I suspect that's because of NIL getting more established.

This is what 247 is tracking right now.
Screenshot 2024-01-30 090645.png
Screenshot 2024-01-30 090735.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors