2023 Maui Classic | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Maui Classic

IMG_8043.jpeg

Cuse dot com does it again. Game is actually on Monday November 20, not 24.

People are already writing the Cuse off. They may not be the Va most talented team but Red will have them playing hard and together.

I think you could argue the talent level is right there and equal if guys make the jump in their games. Backcourt wise SU could argue they have the top backcourt in Maui. Tennessee is a good matchup as Zeigler, if he plays won't be 100 pct and Vescovi is savvy but not a great athlete.

Phillips and Nkhamoua are big losses. I like our chances.

Here's my synopsis of what's at stake

3-0 = Top 5, maybe top 3
2-1 (2nd Place) = ~ 15th-20th
2-1 (3rd) = ~ 20th
1-2 (4th) = Others receiving votes
2-1 (5th) = Borderline Top 25
1-2 (6th) = Others receiving votes
1-2 (7th) = No votes
0-3 (8th) = Hide the women and children

I am as excited to go Maui as I ever have been for a vacation but it is a little upsetting that I can’t shoot craps until 4am anyplace

I'll need to find a patient that's a basketball fan and wants an extra long treatment.
Just do what I used to do. Schedule your patients around the tournament. Priorities, man!

Of course, I did have a private practice. :rolleyes:

Just do what I used to do. Schedule your patients around the tournament. Priorities, man!

Of course, I did have a private practice. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I wish I could. You know, productivity is all too important. If I can find the right patient, that session could be interesting. I do home health in Knoxville.

Last edited:
Wow Cuse could end up getting both Tennessee AND Gonzaga.

Maui '23: Red's Recruiting Revenge Rampage
do I read that right, we play a 9:30am game Hawaii time? that's crazy, that's like CYO time on a Saturday morning, hope the guys have their caffeine in the morning

Here's my synopsis of what's at stake

3-0 = Top 5, maybe top 3
2-1 (2nd Place) = ~ 15th-20th
2-1 (3rd) = ~ 20th
1-2 (4th) = Others receiving votes
2-1 (5th) = Borderline Top 25
1-2 (6th) = Others receiving votes
1-2 (7th) = No votes
0-3 (8th) = Hide the women and children
We have to play Colgate on 11/14. I want to see revenge x 2. Kind of a RedRum situation

Maui has craps?!
Are you telling or asking because my 5 minutes of research told me no and I’d like the answer to be yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom