2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

I just realize the two teams in chip were the two teams that people said got snubbed last year from making it. Hmmm those refs did rush on field after that duke crease goal rather fast. Petey had ball n got pushed no call ? could been destined to happen ? lol

No it might not have decided the game is all one can say.
Exactly. College crosse forgot to add that word since the dude who tweets for them can never hide that he is a massive terp fan and be neutral.

I think a lot of thought really has to go into video review. For example if you checked a call like that at the end of PSU game, you would probably need to check all similar calls during the game in terms of fairness. A number of video reviews could slow down the fastest game on 2 feet.

I think a lot of thought really has to go into video review. For example if you checked a call like that at the end of PSU game, you would probably need to check all similar calls during the game in terms of fairness. A number of video reviews could slow down the fastest game on 2 feet.
Is there video available for every single lacrosse contest? I wonder about if a game between Binghamton and Hobart for example has the tech available to review calls. Is it fair to say that review is only available for the playoffs?

Last edited:
LoL screw pedo state. Couldn’t happen to a better program.
You realize that, in 2011 when Sandusky was arrested, no one on the Penn State team was older than 10 or 11. They weren’t even born yet when the abuse was happening. They had nothing to do with it. The lacrosse team had nothing to do with it. None of the non-revenue sports had anything to do with it. The other revenue sport, basketball, had nothing to do it. Everyone who did have something to do with it has been fired, jailed or died. To paint the 2023 lacrosse team with that brush literally makes no sense. Hate the Penn State lacrosse team if you want, but do it for a legitimate reason.

You realize that, in 2011 when Sandusky was arrested, no one on the Penn State team was older than 10 or 11. They weren’t even born yet when the abuse was happening. They had nothing to do with it. The lacrosse team had nothing to do with it. None of the non-revenue sports had anything to do with it. The other revenue sport, basketball, had nothing to do it. Everyone who did have something to do with it has been fired, jailed or died. To paint the 2023 lacrosse team with that brush literally makes no sense. Hate the Penn State lacrosse team if you want, but do it for a legitimate reason.

I could care less about any of that. Pedo can suck it.

Last edited:
I’m could care less about any of that. Pedo can suck it.
someone seems to be emotional! Are you feeling not fresh or tired? Do you need a tampon? It’s just k happens to all woman.

someone seems to be emotional! Are you feeling not fresh or tired? Do you need a tampon? It’s just k happens to all woman.

Its great that pedo U lost and even better they lost on a missed call with no replay. That was awesome.

Its great that pedo U lost and even better they lost on a missed call with no replay. That was awesome.
Where were you watching the game? Oh wait at home with your sippy cup and lunchable. They can least say made it there Can you? Stop hating bro grow up.

For those of us who grew up in the '50s & '60s as Syracuse fans, Penn St. was the hated football rival. (SU Basketball was barely on our radar then.) Hating Penn St. was probably more intense for SU fans than hating Georgetown became for basketball. Especially when our annual football game with PSU was stopped when JoePa insisted on having 2 PSU home games for every 1 SU home game. I hate Penn St. In any sport. And always will. [Of course, have always hated Notre Dame also since they literally stole the 1961 Syracuse-ND football game, but that's another story.]

For those of us who grew up in the '50s & '60s as Syracuse fans, Penn St. was the hated football rival. (SU Basketball was barely on our radar then.) Hating Penn St. was probably more intense for SU fans than hating Georgetown became for basketball. Especially when our annual football game with PSU was stopped when JoePa insisted on having 2 PSU home games for every 1 SU home game. I hate Penn St. In any sport. And always will. [Of course, have always hated Notre Dame also since they literally stole the 1961 Syracuse-ND football game, but that's another story.]
That is Penn State football capacity is twice that of SU. So they want 2 to 1 on scheduling.

That is Penn State football capacity is twice that of SU. So they want 2 to 1 on scheduling.
They thought they were more important and better so could do it. Syracuse said no. Also, there were newspaper reports that JoePa did it to get back at Syracuse for keeping Penn St. out of the Big East. However, in the ESPN 30 For 30 documentary "Requiem For The Big East" it was strongly hinted, if not outright said, that it was Georgetown's vote that kept Penn St. out of the Big East. I guess now Penn St should thank Georgetown for doing that.

Last edited:
You realize you’re posting on a Syracuse fan forum populated with people who loathe State Penn and institutional child predators?

Do some research on what most long time Syracusefan.com posters (like PhatOrange ) think of all things PSU before defending your alma mater.

Or save it and find another forum to post your sanctimonious drivel.

Either way you’ll be better equipped to deal with the users who enjoy watching bad things happen to institutions that fail to protect children.

Maybe you should realize that Syracuse hates all things Penn St. With many good reasons.

We don't need a history lesson. Penn St athletics should have been burned to the ground. If you disagree, fine. But realize you are talking about an organization that actively allowed children and young adults to be endangered and abused.

And did nothing about it.

If you expect a different opinion here, you're going to be disappointed.

You realize you’re posting on a Syracuse fan forum populated with people who loathe State Penn and institutional child predators?

Do some research on what most long time Syracusefan.com posters (like PhatOrange ) think of all things PSU before defending your alma mater.

Or save it and find another forum to post your sanctimonious drivel.

Either way you’ll be better equipped to deal with the users who enjoy watching bad things happen to institutions that fail to protect children.

There were thousands in that crowd that probably thought Joe Pa got railroaded. So there's that...

They thought they were more important and better so could do it. Syracuse said no. Also, there were newspaper reports that JoePa did it to get back at Syracuse for keeping Penn St. out of the Big East. However, in the ESPN 30 For 30 documentary "Requiem For The Big East" it was strongly hinted, if not outright said, that it was Georgetown's vote that kept Penn St. out of the Big East. I guess now Penn St should thank Georgetown for doing that.
I was under the impression JoePa wanted the 2-for-1 with every Eastern Independent, not just SU, because he said he need to the money to fund all the other sports.

He never asked Pitt for a 2 for 1.

Only SU, BC, Temple and Rutgers.
A conjecture--if he got his way with SU, BC, etal., he would have demanded the same deal from Pitt.

Remember what he wanted re: joining the BE--"we split all basketball and Olympic sports revenue, but PSU keeps all of its football money".

A conjecture--if he got his way with SU, BC, etal., he would have demanded the same deal from Pitt.

Remember what he wanted re: joining the BE--"we split all basketball and Olympic sports revenue, but PSU keeps all of its football money".

Such a deal !!

What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine.

I didn't know that. More reason to hate Penn St. But remember when the BE started it did not include football. That came later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom