2023 PGA Tour | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

if a team wins a title in fball because they tie the last game, you dont think they celebrate?

If you’re looking to bet that Scheffler throws a goose egg, I’ll take your action.
Scottie will do great but I'm betting against every Justin Thomas match

this is a crazy course. multiple drivable holes. the 4 ball matches should be fun

Well my Europe bets are going to close with 60-80 cents of CLV so congrats to everyone who bet on USA. Lol

I'm not sure if this the case in the US or not, but right now in Canada we are getting the Sky Sports coverage on the Golf Channel, which is beyond terrible... terrible audio.

OK, 1;30 came in and the Golf Channel feed switched to the NBC sports coverage thankfully.

I just woke up and what in gods name is happening here!! 3UP 3UP 3UP. It’s like a bad dream.

Worst 4:00am idea ever!!

For the record, literally 1 week ago the American women went up 4-0 and LOST the Solheim cup. So anyone that calls this thing over is a complete idiot. All credibility lost. One week ago.

For the record, literally 1 week ago the American women went up 4-0 and LOST the Solheim cup. So anyone that calls this thing over is a complete idiot. All credibility lost. One week ago.
Exactly. But it's tough when you give up points on pars.

There’s no doubt it will be uphill from here. I’m just being proactive pre-calling out the idiots. Lol
If they can salvage anything on the last match, it will be a huge victory and give a little momentum. Lots of golf to play.

If they can salvage anything on the last match, it will be a huge victory and give a little momentum. Lots of golf to play.
So much for that idea. Could have been 3.5 to .5 or 3 to 1. Now looking at 4-zip.

I'm not sure if this the case in the US or not, but right now in Canada we are getting the Sky Sports coverage on the Golf Channel, which is beyond terrible... terrible audio.

OK, 1;30 came in and the Golf Channel feed switched to the NBC sports coverage thankfully.
Coverage including graphics so much better than the Solheim Cup. Women's golf coverage is 2nd by a far margin.

Afternoon matches. Have some work to do. Watching Schauffle putt like a 3rd grader at Putt-Putt shows how hard it is to win on foreign soil.

Afternoon matches. Have some work to do. Watching Schauffle putt like a 3rd grader at Putt-Putt shows how hard it is to win on foreign soil.

That is probably the worst 20 foot putt he’s taken in 15 years. No exaggeration. You are so right about how different this is even compared to a major.

Consider my credibility lost, because this is just another year where Europe is our daddy in a team event. Hope I'm wrong and I'll come back very happy to admit I'm wrong if I am, but looks like same old, same old to me.

Consider my credibility lost, because this is just another year where Europe is our daddy in a team event. Hope I'm wrong and I'll come back very happy to admit I'm wrong if I am, but looks like same old, same old to me.
I agree with you that we have little chance. I’m saying it’s overtly silly to call it over. We’ve all watched too many sports to be dumb like that. Of course we have almost no shot.

Geez, this has looked like a boat race from the start. I feel like Oxford and Cambridge are already en route.

Coverage including graphics so much better than the Solheim Cup. Women's golf coverage is 2nd by a far margin.
yeah the US TV guys were not happy with the German coverage of the Womens event

Rahm gets 2 eagles down the stretch on shots that would have not been all that close but hit the cup and the pin and went in..

US deserved at worst a 2-1-1 and is probably going 2-2 and could easily been 3-1 today and back in the match.

Rahm had 3 shots go in today that would have all been outside 10 ft and they all went in.

Brutal on 18. Euros make 2 long putts for birdie/eagle to steal ties
then clark going for 18 in 2 and blows up

thats as bad as it gets in golf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors