2023 PGA Tour | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Beau Hossler running up the hill at 18th ... athletic dominance right there.

Beau Hossler running up the hill at 18th ... athletic dominance right there.

He’s the poor man’s American Tommy Fleetwood. Every time I see him near the lead I think “maybe this is the week”.
It never is.

He’s the poor man’s American Tommy Fleetwood. Every time I see him near the lead I think “maybe this is the week”.
It never is.
I keep throwing money on Eric Cole. He's overdue.

Golf? Golf.

Sahith 16
List 40
Champ 45
Gotterup 60
Schmid 110
Gordon 125

Google Van Rooyen's interview after his win yesterday. Emotional stuff.

Genuinely upset I didn't have money on Ludvig when he got his first. I am happy I got really into golf in time to follow his entire career. He might be special special.

I saw Aberg's first round as a professional -- holes #7, #8 and #9 at the first round of RBC Canadian Open. I knew he was heavily hyped as the World's Top Amateur so certainly wanted to catch him for a bit that day.

Didn't think he would be this good immediately - but when you think about it, elite college players turning pro have done way better than ever before in the last handful of years. Golf used to be a game where it took you until about 28-30 to really rise to the top, with some exceptions of course, but everything has changed since 2010.

Remember the hyped graduating class of Morikawa, Hovland, and Wolff all did very good immediately.

Aberg's swing is pretty flawless. Pure and repeatable. He was the best driver statistically on the PGA Tour this year and is already a top 5 ball striker in the world. Sky's the limit.

Nothing beats watching Tiger on a Thursday, except maybe watching him on a Saturday and a Sunday. Tiger even through eight.

Nothing beats watching Tiger on a Thursday, except maybe watching him on a Saturday and a Sunday. Tiger even through eight.
-1 thru 11. Tied for 6th with seven other golfers. Putting well.

-1 thru 11. Tied for 6th with seven other golfers. Putting well.

Tiger with his 4th birdie of the day on 14 which brings him back to -1. All three previous birdies were followed up by bogeys. Drive on 15 is in the schnitz.

Omg Morikawa sounds like such a crybaby

Rahm to LIV.

Again, another coward who won't just say "Yeah, they gave me alot of money and I couldn't pass it up".

Has to use the "grow the game" nonsense.

Rahm to LIV.

Again, another coward who won't just say "Yeah, they gave me alot of money and I couldn't pass it up".

Has to use the "grow the game" nonsense.
Easy to turn down someone else’s money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom