2024 Cuse Draft projections | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Cuse Draft projections

Benny is more likely to frustrate us playing for Boeheim’s Army than ever playing in the association.
Everyone is saying how athletic he is, I really don’t see it, just because he’s 6’9” and dunks doesn’t mean he’s athletic, he’s not an above the rim player and doesn’t do anything to stand out from anybody else.

Everyone is saying how athletic he is, I really don’t see it, just because he’s 6’9” and dunks doesn’t mean he’s athletic, he’s not an above the rim player and doesn’t do anything to stand out from anybody else.
I’m kind of indifferent. I think he’s definitely pretty damn athletic, but he’s not out of this world. I think the way he plays, the way he runs, dribbles etc makes him seem less athletic than he actually is.

I’m kind of indifferent. I think he’s definitely pretty damn athletic, but he’s not out of this world. I think the way he plays, the way he runs, dribbles etc makes him seem less athletic than he actually is.
I think it makes him seemingly less athletic because he is. IMO. Low energy type guy.

I think it makes him seemingly less athletic because he is. IMO. Low energy type guy.
I think he is more athlete than basketball player at this point. I am a big Benny fan, and I am hoping he will put it together this year. He is a decent passer and a decent shooter, but his handle is suspect. If he can put it all together, he can be really good. But, he has to feel confident and not worry about mistakes.

The NBA doesn’t generally like to take juniors and seniors that arent good college players. Benny has a lot of work to do to be an NBA prospect, but he does have the physical tools to be one if he can harness it. Hard to really project that kind of development after two mostly disappointing seasons but you never really know.

The NBA doesn’t generally like to take juniors and seniors that arent good college players. Benny has a lot of work to do to be an NBA prospect, but he does have the physical tools to be one if he can harness it. Hard to really project that kind of development after two mostly disappointing seasons but you never really know.
Heck, The NBA doesn’t take juniors and seniors who are great college players these days. The list excluded from the draft this week would make a fairly decent squad that could beat some of the top picks today.

But potential….

He needs to take a CJ Fair leap this season to even sniff the conversation.

The Bronny stuff is nuts. He wasn't even first team LA for the LA Times.

Three guys from Ignite in the lottery including the top two picks.

If Judah ends up first round, great.

Karaban in the first round too is something...

Way

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

The bronny stuff is non sense. He will absolutely go lotto because that’s where bron is going, it’s a package deal. If lebron retired tomorrow, bronny won’t even go 1St round

I’d like to go on record saying that Bronny will be a legit 1st round and maybe lottery talent a year from now

I agree that Bronny is not the 13th best prospect for next season, but it would be very on brand for the Knicks to select him.

I just want us tampering with Giannis and Luka. I don't care about draft picks anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom