2024 PGA Tour | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

This pisses me off. The LIV guys are the ones who divided golf and sold out to the Saudis, who are just using them for sportswashing purposes. Mickelson saying he trusts Yasir is comical. Guy's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hate LIV so much and hope the PGA Tour tells Mickelson, Norman, and the Saudis to eph off even though a deal's likely inevitable.

But, growing the game.

I think the people losing interest are the golfers who the Saudis have made mega-millionaires.

Three-round tournaments every other week or so? So much guaranteed money salted away that the results don't matter? Some phony 'team' competition that's nothing but a gimmick? The Seniors Tour is more of a competition.

I think the people losing interest are the golfers who the Saudis have made mega-millionaires.

Three-round tournaments every other week or so? So much guaranteed money salted away that the results don't matter? Some phony 'team' competition that's nothing but a gimmick? The Seniors Tour is more of a competition.
100%. They're irrelevant outside of the majors. I don't know one diehard/lifelong golf fan who's interested in LIV.

100%. They're irrelevant outside of the majors. I don't know one diehard/lifelong golf fan who's interested in LIV.

They gotta be very bored. Even the ones who cited the lifestyle change as a major reason for defecting. To get more reps they have to slum it on the Asian Tour in front of dozens.

This pisses me off. The LIV guys are the ones who divided golf and sold out to the Saudis, who are just using them for sportswashing purposes. Mickelson saying he trusts Yasir is comical. Guy's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hate LIV so much and hope the PGA Tour tells Mickelson, Norman, and the Saudis to eph off even though a deal's likely inevitable.
1 ZILLION PERCENT AGREE

Basically they all want more money and to play less. The LIV guys certainly do.

the PGA has a tough boat to row because they want the content and they get money from TV and Ads so if they don't have golf weeks they don't generate the income.

Maybe they need to cut back on the weeks.. 3 of 4 every month. I get they want the best players to play a ton but they need to have a compromise.

maybe have the bigger events and the lesser ones are every other year in those places.

Kevin Roy w/ the round of the day so far and tied for the lead at this week's Korn Ferry tournament in Savannah.

I don't have any interest in LIV.
But I have certainly lost some interest in the PGA regular season. Whether that is the impact of LIV or not I am not sure.

Still looking forward to the majors though.

Last edited:
I might have to stop gambling when Akshay loses this

I might have to stop gambling when Akshay loses this
This is incredible. Nine strokes better than the 3rd place finisher. It's not Akshay's fault if he loses. McCarthy just had the most incredible Sunday back nine I have ever seen. Seven birdies to finish and 8 of 9. All for a nifty 28.

This is incredible. Eight strokes better than the 3rd place finisher. It's not Akshay's fault if he loses. McCarthy just had the most incredible Sunday back nine I have ever seen. Seven birdies to finish and 8 of 9. All for a nifty 28.
It's horrific and I'm losing years off the end of my life. Lmao. It's even worse when you can't even be mad at the guy you bet on. Unbelievable.

LMFAO hes hurt now. You can't make this chit up.

Chunked it - shades of me playing on wet turf in my first rounds of April.

Wow. Just wow. If he hits it in the drink then I am shutting it off. Unreal.
He just hit a perfect drive but he needs to trainer to hit a fkkkiing wedge then two putt???!!? What are we doing????

Dislocated his shoulder celebrating hahahaha

I could go for the fattest line ever right now hahahahahahHbHhHh what a sweat

What a coward Denny McCarthy is hahahahaha

IMG_3656.jpeg

And a 55-1at ts what a beautiful Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online