2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

But, it's remarkable what they did for Clingan. That kid transformed his body and became a beast of a player. They just have a machine going over there. I hate that.
i'm afraid your observation is simply illogical and incorrect . when you state UCONN " has a machine" and "transform bodies " you are clearly confusing the clingans with the borgs.
clingans are in fact carbon based humanoid beings (although they do possess some exoskeletal features which aids their defense). the borg on the other hand are cybernetic organisms who are injected with nano probes and then surgically augmented with cyberkinetic components to achieve a hive mentality with the goal of "achieving perfection" . resistance is futile.

Hmmmm.. check list on Roach
Not really clear if that's based on any mutual interest vs. just connecting dots with him being a TTO guy and our need for a PG, but I'm choosing to hope that it's mutual interest lol

But, it's remarkable what they did for Clingan. That kid transformed his body and became a beast of a player. They just have a machine going over there. I hate that.

Unless I’m missing something, he didn’t go from scrawny to jacked. He looks like he has pretty much the normal muscle development of a kid who has played college ball for a bit.

Unless I’m missing something, he didn’t go from scrawny to jacked. He looks like he has pretty much the normal muscle development of a kid who has played college ball for a bit.
I just think he is moving much better now. He looks in much better shape to me.

Not sure if this has been posted, but they talk Jeremy Roach and Syracuse at the 4:30 mark of this video. Not the most flattering commentary though ...

Time for fans to donate to that checkbook.
If theres a way for someone associated with the program to say we are x short for this to happen then I suspect they will get donations. Maybe Red needs to make some individual phone calls

Don't know if he'll be as productive in SEC but we'll find out next season. Thought he was a good fit at SH.

Reading about Jerry Jones at Arkansas straight up saying he’s paying double what Kentucky’s paying. Crazy to think about from where things were 5-10 years ago.

I dont like the idea of just saying we’re paying outrageous money for no reason. I do like the idea of what we did with McCord. Some times you have the money one time for a one year mercenary to steady the ship and get things back on track. We all know Cuse has some well known donors and some quiet ones that have a big checkbook.

If that’s not Roache for hoops im not sure what some of our big donors are waiting for.

I said before the reason i thought we didn’t get Mack was because he wasn’t worth the price tag at 170 pounds and only playing 24 games of college hoops in the Ivy. Not for Autry and not for the NIL guys.

I’m starting to think Leffew is the back up plan and we’re swinging for the fences at the point behind the scenes.