2024 Seating Changes | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I'M SOMEBODY !!!

(Or I'm less of a nobody then I was an hour ago).

Last edited:
Everyone should be getting their final ranking by early this afternoon. If you think its wrong call today, don't wait until Monday.

Anyone know what the Drumlin's Country Club Seasonal Benefits include?

You get to play the hybrid fairways of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sinsemilla.

You can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Your ticket rep...

1715362692047.gif

Except you’re forgetting a large section of the lower bowl is getting displaced due to the student section moving

So there’s likely more movement downstairs than you will expect
Yeah its moving but much of that is a flip flop though for sure ranking order is going to be a game changer.

Been very quiet on the renewal numbers this year. I wonder if that gets reported soon now that its a done thing.. I know the new purchases were pretty solid as of 2-3 weeks ago.

Maybe the normal 90% renewal went up.

Everyone should be getting their final ranking by early this afternoon. If you think its wrong call today, don't wait until Monday.
The only part that we really know is that the donor level based on money. No way to tell if the pts are correct. I know in my math my pts are off by a few on the low side, how much that matters I have no idea.

More than likely a few people and not hundreds ranked above me with the mistake. Maybe it makes no difference at all.

I did ask my rep how they calculated my donor pt total but never got it explained.

I know my longevity pts and I know my current year pts. I see nothing to show me lifetime giving though other than the original donor page that went back to 2019?

Not much time to have a discussion on it with anyone since emails come out the next working day.

Yeah its moving but much of that is a flip flop though for sure ranking order is going to be a game changer.

Not really if you looking at the pricing.

Where the new student section is, most of those ticket holders are paying $250 a seat.

The section where the students were only encompassed about 3 of those sections. However, one of those sections has the tunnel in it. So that’s only about a quarter of the section. Also, you have the new club 44 premium section in the endzone that’s taking about about a quarter of section.

Then you have the visitor fan seats which take up another whole section.

Then you get into people that have seats on the corner already.

A large chunk of student seats are priced at $400 a ticket?? That’s almost double so most of the people won’t be moving into those seats.

This is where it’s going to get really hairy because those people need to steal seats form others.

That’s why I positioned myself as high as I could given my means so I can have a fair shot of grabbing an aisle seat in those limited sections

Did they ever publish that the visitor section was staying where it was?

yeah the whole endzone is a cluster now.

And You wonder how the system will control spacing. Like will it make you leave no seats in a row free?

Say i want seats 10-15 and you want seats 1-5 on the aisle? will it let you leave 4 empty or whatever number it is.?

I can see the system not letting you leave 1 seat. In some cases people with 2-3 seats might get better seats than groups with 5-6 just because of spacing.

Did they ever publish that the visitor section was staying where it was?

yeah the whole endzone is a cluster now.

And You wonder how the system will control spacing. Like will it make you leave no seats in a row free?

Say i want seats 10-15 and you want seats 1-5 on the aisle? will it let you leave 4 empty or whatever number it is.?

I can see the system not letting you leave 1 seat. In some cases people with 2-3 seats might get better seats than groups with 5-6 just because of spacing.

Nothing official but I emailed my rep about it and he said to assume it would be around the same area

Is anyone aware of any seating interactive links that are being shared so we can preview seats/line of sight? They used to have one on Cuse.com but is no longer there.

Is anyone aware of any seating interactive links that are being shared so we can preview seats/line of sight? They used to have one on Cuse.com but is no longer there.