2024 Seating Changes | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

if we go by the 100 a day guess , you can extropolate how many fb people vs your actual number in line . Given that guess my number goes down about 33%
Not sure how they are doing it but is donor rank overall or just within your level? I have a donor rank less than 400 and my day is May 28th.

ahh, well all of us that have season tickets will be on an airplane flying to Key West at the time we're supposed to pick our seats. Not good Bob

My date looks like June 3rd at about 1:10
It looks like I'm about 40 minutes ahead of you. I'll post a picture of the seating after I get done... If I can DO it in 5 minutes...

Your only about 150 better than me and I'm that following Monday. I'm in the same priority group. You probably have more points than me. :)

tumblr_inline_ptmi0dvlB51reygjb_400.gif

Not sure how they are doing it but is donor rank overall or just within your level? I have a donor rank less than 400 and my day is May 28th.
Based upon your donor rank (400) it‘s possible the seat selection process is not starting on May 21st or they are starting a very slow rollout in case of glitches on the Ticketmaster side of things.

the donation to group 7 was about $500?
Correct.

I'm only doing 2 tix. So another $400 (significant for me given the travel/hotel I have to do to get to games plus the seats we want to get)

And the donor group numbers are pretty bottom heavy. So I felt comfortable being in G8 with a decent amount of Priority pts.

so that puts you day 5ish. you can snap up all the aisle seats and resell them at a profit to the board

Friday, May 31 at 3:36 pm, and not one second before.

My rank is 1,592, priority group 6, but no clue where I am in that priority group, don't see them post that anymore.
Just before you. 2:12

We're thinking of getting a parking pass. Couple questions for you experts.

1. Any open flame restrictions, or is that just for the garages?
2. For the A lots that are right next to the Dome, is there a certain timeframe after the game that you have to have your car moved?
3. For any of the other lots, same question as #2, certain time you have to remove the car?
4. All I can find at cuse.com is the 2023 football parking map. Is 2024 going to be the same?

Many thanks in advance you fine ladies and gentlemen.

Correct.

I'm only doing 2 tix. So another $400 (significant for me given the travel/hotel I have to do to get to games plus the seats we want to get)

And the donor group numbers are pretty bottom heavy. So I felt comfortable being in G8 with a decent amount of Priority pts.
the loss of donor ranking within a level made the decision even harder to make. I dont think they really understood how that influenced the decision process to donate or not

Friday, May 31 at 3:36 pm, and not one second before.

My rank is 1,592, priority group 6, but no clue where I am in that priority group, don't see them post that anymore.
They must be working fast. My rank is 1,281 in priority group 6 (311 higher) and my time is 5/30/24 at 3:18 p..m. Going through 311 people in 24 hours seem doable. JMHO.

PS - How's your current seats? Would I like them? (Just kidding!)

Running the numbers from others posted it does look like 1 per slot to me. but not sure given the 5 min slots dont really add up

We're thinking of getting a parking pass. Couple questions for you experts.

1. Any open flame restrictions, or is that just for the garages?
2. For the A lots that are right next to the Dome, is there a certain timeframe after the game that you have to have your car moved?
3. For any of the other lots, same question as #2, certain time you have to remove the car?
4. All I can find at cuse.com is the 2023 football parking map. Is 2024 going to be the same?

Many thanks in advance you fine ladies and gentlemen.
Parking map is in your email. Prices went up.

Edit
Map

IMO COML is the best. Easy to get in and get out. Tops Market is nearby if you need supplies. You sometimes see the BBall players leaving from Melo. The walk is pretty quick if you go through the cemetery, maybe 20 mins. And it is the lowest price.

Last edited:
Group 8 - 6/12 @ 4:34
May I know what your rank is?

You're like 2 weeks ahead of me in same group. Damn...

(And to anyone who knows my issue...this was my whole concern I was trying to avoid haha)

They must be working fast. My rank is 1,281 in priority group 6 (311 higher) and my time is 5/30/24 at 3:18 p..m. Going through 311 people in 24 hours seem doable. JMHO.

PS - How's your current seats? Would I like them? (Just kidding!)
if of the 300 people 200 are BB people it would work

1281 on day 8 if 40% dont buy works out close to the 100 a day or so guess

ahh, well all of us that have season tickets will be on an airplane flying to Key West at the time we're supposed to pick our seats. Not good Bob
You might want to see if they have internet on the flight and pay for it.

My donor rank really slipped from last year to this year. I was at about 3800,
but now I'm 4773 and picking on June 18 at 1:52 PM.