2024 Seating Changes | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Donor Rank 752 in Level 5 - May 29 @ 11:24 am
In the email they give great detail in the process with screen images of every step with directions. They recommend logging in before your time and be ready to go. You select parking during your time slot too if you want it.

and people complain about parking at the state fair.. my fb tickets are 1/2 what i used to pay and my parking is 400% more

They one thing it would help is knowing a day in advance if your existing seats were already selected instead of finding out when your 5 minute window opens up.
Mine were selected by a General Studies major from Commack. She's not a fan of the noon starts as she's usually partying at the Sig Ep house on Friday nights.

Thanks. I’ve been sitting in the same seats for 25 years. I would like them as worst case
im hoping to move over more and improve my seating...fingers crossed. What section were you

So I have 12 seats and I'm about 1600 spots below somebody in my group who has 4 seats. I should ask my rep if I can select seats with them at their time?

You could do that but be advised 1600 spots later may wipe out where you were hoping to sit. It maybe better to buy when your up and hope there's spots around you when the later party picks especially if you want a certain location.

ahh, well all of us that have season tickets will be on an airplane flying to Key West at the time we're supposed to pick our seats. Not good Bob
Your rep can select for you. Call them.

still wonder how they will enforce the gaps between what people pick. I would think you have to leave 2 seats in between or none at all. but that also will cause issues unless they do some moving on the fly to get rid of gaps. Like if there are 4 on the aisle and you have 3 tickets will they stop you from buying that spot and leaving 1 empty? Unless they are reviewing after every purchase and sliding groups around a seat or 2 to keep gaps to a minimum. thats fine to do if the tell people or ask them before they do it.

You could do that but be advised 1600 spots later may wipe out where you were hoping to sit. It maybe better to buy when your up and hope there's spots around you when the later party picks especially if you want a certain location.
Opposite. Group of 4 is 1600 slots ahead of my group of 12. Not a big deal just hadn't heard anything of the nature of the post I quoted.

Parking map is in your email. Prices went up.

Edit
Map

IMO COML is the best. Easy to get in and get out. Tops Market is nearby if you need supplies. You sometimes see the BBall players leaving from Melo. The walk is pretty quick if you go through the cemetery, maybe 20 mins. And it is the lowest price.
Those ORANGE areas are really getting them alot of cash this year... +7 bucks a spot where lots of tailgates are!

Those ORANGE areas are really getting them alot of cash this year... +7 bucks a spot where lots of tailgates are!
And seven true home games instead of six.

Auxiliary services controls parking and pricing. I wonder if they even realize they are on the hook for another game.

Of course they didn’t lower the price when we went from 7 to 6 last year.

JRHEETER
200.gif

and people complain about parking at the state fair.. my fb tickets are 1/2 what i used to pay and my parking is 400% more
Honestly I remember when Skytop was less than 20 bucks a game before a season pass, and it is still cheaper this year if there are 6 games.

parking will be more interesting next yr as people will revert to normal donation levels and you might not keep you location that a higher donor let you pick this one time.