2024 Seating Changes | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I have been through “ my cuse account” I wanted to put down deposit early just in case it mattered for seat selection ( Season Ticket Renewal) There is no place for renewal deposit only for new seasons. So are they saying not until February?

Nothing to do for renewals right now…

Pricing map is supposed to come out sometime this month for the new venue

Than renewals will start in February

Thanks for the info. Glad at least someone knows what’s going on

I would think that they are waiting until the schedule is finalized to announce the pricing.

I would hope that they are smart enough to have an area in the concourse of the Dome with sample seats for the Spring Game. With the reduced capacity choosing where one sits can be a lifetime decision. It would be nice if we could try out sample seats before making that decision. If there is a big difference one might want to change from 300 level to 100 level. And Same for A vs B vs C, etc.

Are they using donations from this fiscal year or last for priority? If it is this season then seat choices won't take place until July, which seems very late in the process. Even worse if we do indeed have a Week 0 home game. We probably should be looking to move the Ohio game back a few weeks too.

This fiscal year ending may. So they can have all the discussions they want, no selections can be made until the window closes in may for donations.

This fiscal year ending may. So they can have all the discussions they want, no selections can be made until the window closes in may for donations.
It is May this year? Used to be June 30th.

Wait... so i put a deposit down for NEW seasons, and not for the ones ive had since 94?

Wait... so i put a deposit down for NEW seasons, and not for the ones ive had since 94?

Not sure your situation but they only have deposits on new season tickets

Renewals are processed separately and no new deposits need to be made

I would assume if you did make a deposit and didn’t want new tickets they will credit it to your account

I would contact the box office

The message from SU basically said put your deposits down now for new season tickets, but if you are an existing season ticket holder you can feel free to put a deposit down as well.

So as jrheeter says above, they probably just credited your account. Maybe worth a quick call to confirm.

The message from SU basically said put your deposits down now for new season tickets, but if you are an existing season ticket holder you can feel free to put a deposit down as well.

So as jrheeter says above, they probably just credited your account. Maybe worth a quick call to confirm.

The biggest problem with this is the lack of communication to the fan base about this…..

We were promised in early discussions that there would be A LOT of discussions, communication and clarity

I’ve yet to see this

I've put a deposit down for years on my season tickets. It just gets applied to your existing account.

The biggest problem with this is the lack of communication to the fan base about this…..

We were promised in early discussions that there would be A LOT of discussions, communication and clarity

I’ve yet to see this
Agreed. Zero clarity. Zero communication.

I've put a deposit down for years on my season tickets. It just gets applied to your existing account.

Interesting. I've never even heard of the concept for an existing season ticket holder until the #Commit2Cuse email on Dec 20.

Admittedly I don't read all the emails in full. Plus, my season tickets are at the bargain price.

Lots of schools do this though.. ask for early money maybe you get 10-20% to give it to you.

Lots of schools do this though.. ask for early money maybe you get 10-20% to give it to you.
It just adds to the confusion though. Nothing is crystal clear in their communications, if there even is any

why would I want to give a deposit as an existing season ticket holder? why not just renew when they ask for the money?
I think the deadline to improve your 'current level' and donor rank is May 1st.

SUAD is hoping a lot of season ticket holders will make a one time major donation to move to a higher current level to help ensure they can either keep their seats or move to better seats as part of the reseating process.

This kind of thing will happen for basketball. Not sure how many season ticket holders for football will panic and donate extra money to keep seats not many others probably want.

I know I have no plans to pony up more for football. I just want to keep what I have and if I have to donate a lot more to retain them, I will buy cheaper seats somewhere else. And possibly buy less of them.

Football is not a buyers market. I hope SUAD realizes this.

SUAD is hoping a lot of season ticket holders will make a one time major donation to move to a higher current level to help ensure they can either keep their seats or move to better seats as part of the reseating process.

This kind of thing will happen for basketball. Not sure how many season ticket holders for football will panic and donate extra money to keep seats not many others probably want.

I know I have no plans to pony up more for football. I just want to keep what I have and if I have to donate a lot more to retain them, I will buy cheaper seats somewhere else. And possibly buy less of them.

This is from an email from last October...

Seat selection, which will begin in early June 2024, will be based on Donor Rank as of May 1, 2024.

fair, i've had my tix for 30 years. On aisle, in 3rd level (i know, it's weird but my preference). I feel like my tix are safe since all reseating should start after my seats.

I meant first time I had heard of that concept for us.

I have no idea what other schools do. I assume some of the big boys garnish your wages and make you donate some blood.

All products are available for purchase through an account manager page on TM, otherwise you can't sell them online.

You should not click around to different pages unless you're directed to.

Those of you that placed a $50 deposit can probably apply that to your STs, but don't be surprised if your rep thinks you were adding on additional seats.

This is from an email from last October...

Seat selection, which will begin in early June 2024, will be based on Donor Rank as of May 1, 2024.
last year we got fball invoices in march. Are we really not doing anything until June with all the crazyness of new seats added to it?

Friends and family..the deposit is ONLY if you want NEW season tix, and do not have them. Period. Current season tix holders, this DOES NOT APPLY TO US. We will be asked to pick/retain our seats according to the new finangled re-seating process in a couple months, and will be allocated based on our donor rank. YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A DEPOSIT IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STH.