2024 Seating Changes | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

They should include some orange seats to spell out “Syracuse” “Orange” or something along those lines. Similar to this;
1715018068864.jpeg

There are, give or take 83 seating sections in the dome. The ones in the corners are smaller and one might opt to not count some of the smaller ones, but I count 30 on the lower level, 17 on the 200 level and 36 on the upper level.

If the goal is to finish by Thursday, August 22nd (new student convocation), they have less than 16 weeks to get this done.

They need to complete about 5.5 section per week to get to their deadline. More than one a day.

Hopefully we get some good pictures of the progress as this project continues over the summer. I am sure Pete Sala will love the public monitoring things from afar.

I predict they will finish will before the deadline.
a dome cam time lapse of the project would be pretty neat to see at the end

This is going to be the biggest single change to the appearance of the dome ever.

All that grey concrete and silver benching getting replaced almost completely with dark blue is going to fundamentally change the character of the building.

The dome is going to look fancy. We are moving on up to the East Side!
Will look amazing.

bb-preview-with-disclaimer-1024x576-1.jpg

fb-preview-with-disclaimer-1024x576-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. Was curious if it would be come invisible, and it does.

Yeah people will surely notice when you're first into the row or its not as crowded, you'll see it in your aisle, but honestly no big deal at that point.

I do wonder about the stairs and if they'' touch up/paint any of that... not a big deal either but could give a refreshed look

Yeah people will surely notice when you're first into the row or its not as crowded, you'll see it in your aisle, but honestly no big deal at that point.

I do wonder about the stairs and if they'' touch up/paint any of that... not a big deal either but could give a refreshed look
Orange painted stairs would look really sharp between each section of blue seats.

So just checked my last email with my rep about my donation from a month ago not showing up yet, and he said the final update would be May 8. Ok. It is nighttime on May 8 and it is not updated. If it does not update before I get a time slot, I am going to tell them they need to refund my latest $500 donation.

So just checked my last email with my rep about my donation from a month ago not showing up yet, and he said the final update would be May 8. Ok. It is nighttime on May 8 and it is not updated. If it does not update before I get a time slot, I am going to tell them they need to refund my latest $500 donation.

Time slots come out on Monday May 13.

They've got 48 hours to get their heads out (assuming that nobody works weekends).

Time slots come out on Monday May 13.

They've got 48 hours to get their heads out (assuming that nobody works weekends).
This donation was made a month ago. They did 2 updates that did not include it, and they confirm they have it. Welcome to the 1800s.