2024 Seating Changes | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

This is accurate

It was to give a bonus to the people who have stuck with it through thick and thin
Yeah..this stinks. I would have donated more money. (I didn't renew in 2022-2023 as I was traveling for work).

I asked this question at least 10 times on the phone with my rep. Even emailed to confirm.

I've been mmisled...not happy ATM.

Nothing in the booklet, nor online says consecutive either.

(Also, this is no way me complaining that people who had tickets longer are ahead of me...they should be!!!...I just don't like when T&Cs aren't clear and I've been told incorrect info).

every rep i know said new STH who signed on this year will pick after all the renews are done no matter the donation level this year. Its in the thousands of new tickets that will be after the 20k+ get picked

Yeah..this stinks. I would have donated more money. (I didn't renew in 2022-2023 as I was traveling for work).

I asked this question at least 10 times on the phone with my rep. Even emailed to confirm.

(Also, this is no way me complaining that people who had tickets longer are ahead of me...they should be!!!...I just don't like when T&Cs aren't clear and I've been told incorrect info).
it was discussed in this thread many many times though

Part of me gets the whole reward thing. But also I wonder if it was better served to reward the sports separately.
What gets lost in this is that the system is designed to support all donations to the University, not just those associated with season tickets, The donation portion associated with ticket prices is really just a mechanism that enables Athletics to receive 100% of those dollars beyond the ticket portion which is split with facilities. Unless you are sending a charitable gift to a specific coach's fund you are making a general contribution to SU Athletics, in principle it is not split between sports.

I’m not 100% sure on this but I’ve heard that all new season ticket holders, regardless of donation, won’t be picking until after all renewing season ticket holder have renewed

Once again, not 100% on that
You may be right, but as I understand it, new season ticket holders were assigned to the $99 level but they still received a Donor Rank based on that contribution times the number of seats they are purchasing plus any additional donations. Now, with longevity, even if you have only held seats for a couple of years the ten priority points you earn would make it difficult for a newbie to rank ahead of you unless they DID make an extra donation, even if they buy 12 seats.

I know its asking alot but it would be cool if every night the dome seating charts update in real time what seats are selected so its easier to see where you stand and plan better for when its your turn
That would be nice. Guess we’ll have to hope for updates here

I know its asking alot but it would be cool if every night the dome seating charts update in real time what seats are selected so its easier to see where you stand and plan better for when its your turn

If they update at 6 PM, and you're not picking until 4 PM the next day, I'm not sure how much help it will be.

If they update at 6 PM, and you're not picking until 4 PM the next day, I'm not sure how much help it will be.
They one thing it would help is knowing a day in advance if your existing seats were already selected instead of finding out when your 5 minute window opens up.

we just need people to post a pic everytime someone gets thier selection timeslot

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

I posted it earlier in this thread and responded to one of your posts, but its right there in print on the website. We get 1 priority point for each year we were season ticket holders, instead of 5 points per season if it's consecutive.

Does anyone have information on the following: You are selecting seats with another party to sit together. You have a higher rank but will wait for the other party slot to open so you can sit together. Will this be possible? Will you be able to log in at the same time with a higher slot and be able to select together? I was told "probably" by a tic agent a couple of months ago. Does anyone else have this scenario?

Does anyone have information on the following: You are selecting seats with another party to sit together. You have a higher rank but will wait for the other party slot to open so you can sit together. Will this be possible? Will you be able to log in at the same time with a higher slot and be able to select together? I was told "probably" by a tic agent a couple of months ago. Does anyone else have this scenario?
I was told this was possible. Was also told if the later party is selecting seats and the seats that were available earlier aren’t available to call your rep and they’ll work out moving the earlier party to another area that can fit the entire party.

I was told this was possible. Was also told if the later party is selecting seats and the seats that were available earlier aren’t available to call your rep and they’ll work out moving the earlier party to another area that can fit the entire party.
So I have 12 seats and I'm about 1600 spots below somebody in my group who has 4 seats. I should ask my rep if I can select seats with them at their time?

So I have 12 seats and I'm about 1600 spots below somebody in my group who has 4 seats. I should ask my rep if I can select seats with them at their time?
They’ll have to wait to select seats at your time if they have a higher donor rank.

I posted it earlier in this thread and responded to one of your posts, but its right there in print on the website. We get 1 priority point for each year we were season ticket holders, instead of 5 points per season if it's consecutive.

That's...not what you said. Nor what is stated on their page.

There was a lot of confusion that day. After, I emailed my rep again and my rep assured me the years I was a STH would give me points.

Attached is right from donor page. It doesnt say anything about consecutive.

(Again, not complaining long time STHs are ahead of me, they 100% should be. Just dont like being misled.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_125400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_125400_Chrome.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 15
Did anyone go to commencement and get a good look at the new upper deck seating? Curious about legroom between rows, etc., with the new fold up seats.