Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Interesting Alexa Spallina follows her
IMG_3452.jpg

This is another one that I wanted to get from YJ Spallina. Now let the flood gates open and let the other ones follow :)

Could be a tactic. Get the ones that don’t have high ranking to commit and then bang Alexa closes out the day wity her commit and bang shocks the universe.

Could be a tactic. Get the ones that don’t have high ranking to commit and then bang Alexa closes out the day wity her commit and bang shocks the universe.
According to Lacrosse Magazine Mackenzie is ranked #23 & Julia is ranked #49 i think? So take that for whatever its worth but seems good to me?

According to Lacrosse Magazine Mackenzie is ranked #23 & Julia is ranked #49 i think? So take that for whatever its worth but seems good to me?
It is pretty difficult to get a higher ranking as a defender in high school. I saw her playing at the prospect day and she was all over the defensive end. Great stick always in passing lanes. She will be outstanding in the Syracuse defense.

It’s funny how all these teams get on a roll with a few commits in a row. I’d like to see 3 or 4 more in the next week. We have a spot or two to open for a late bloomer.

Dopeeeee.
All I meant is I didn’t see them on IL page lol.
I don’t k ow where else to turn to then you kind sir.

Dopeeeee.
All I meant is I didn’t see them on IL page lol.
I don’t k ow where else to turn to then you kind sir.
All good. Just wanted to get out other sites rankings. Probably should of created new message instead of replying to your message anyway

IMG_4042.jpeg
And they get another… don’t think I can remember this many 5 stars in one class.. this is insane

They have always had very good recruiting classes since I have paid attention but these last two are outstanding. Last years class with #1 and #2 player was great but this one is basically all 5* players. And a reminder, 12 scholarships for the whole team. I just don’t get how they are getting all this talent.

ND just landed 3 girls …2 5 star
Ceci Patterson
Uma Kowalski
Charley Bacigalupo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online