Round 2
Arb-Florida State
Kaiser- Ohio State
Bees- Michigan
Mark- Southern California

Round 3
Mark Texas A&M
Bees- LSU
Kaiser- 11th pick selects Oklahoma, which was the last team in my green room. 5 star elite football

Arb is on the clock.

BTW, Bees Florida State doesn't make the money because they are sattled with the ACC contract, they move the needle nationally and are the ACC's only true 5 star football program. I wouldn't call them a reach at all they were a top 10 team on my board and since Arb is picking 5th if he wants them he has to take them there.

Round 1
Mark- Texas
Bees- Notre Dame
Kaiser- Alabama
Arb- Florida

Round 2
Arb-Florida State
Kaiser- Ohio State
Bees- Michigan

Round 3
Mark Texas A&M
Bees- LSU
Kaiser- 11th pick selects Oklahoma, which was the last team in my green room. 5 star elite football

Arb is on the clock.

BTW, Bees Florida State doesn't make the money because they are sattled with the ACC contract, they move the needle nationally and are the ACC's only true 5 star football program. I wouldn't call them a reach at all they were a top 10 team on my board and since Arb is picking 5th if he wants them he has to take them there.

I'm sorry. Their athletic department is in the red and their football program isn't valued in the top 20.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Round 1
Mark- Texas
Bees- Notre Dame
Kaiser- Alabama
Arb- Florida

Round 2
Arb-Florida State
Kaiser- Ohio State
Bees- Michigan

Round 3
Mark Texas A&M
Bees- LSU

Arb is on the clock.

Took UCLA and Stanford as 12th and 13th pick:
...hmmm, maybe I know something coming out of the Spring Meeting or a bit later on revenue share...FSU is going to do just fine...just guessing of course!

Suggestion - sort the board by conference instead of draft round:

Mark
1- Texas
2- Southern California
3- Texas A&M

Bees
1- Notre Dame
2- Michigan
3- LSU

Kaiser
1- Alabama
2- Ohio State
3- Oklahoma

Arb
1- Florida
2-Florida State
3- UCLA
4- Stanford

Okay...get ready...going out there...
12: UCLA
13. Stanford

You keep going for states who don't give a crap.

Bees...first eyeballs; second rivalry; third good football/basketball; and fourth What do you care...just make your picks and leave the last guy standing do his thing...

Eyeballs? Not that watch college sports or who care. That's why 3 of those 4 run in the red. Rivalry I give you. Good football and basketball? Good but not top notch except Florida football.

Why do I care? Because I can.

Oregon. The 8th most profitable athletic department and a top 15 football money maker.