2nd annual College Draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2nd annual College Draft

19th: Penn State
20th: Louisville

I want to thank my friends, coaches, and the bottles of Jack Daniels and Coke for giving me this opportunity to succeed.

Provides a 100,000+ stadium and an university that should have always been east coast as well as the darling of sports...Louisville in both Football and Bball...and the home of the Kentucky derby...and bourbon served everywhere!

tennessee.

i know who i left bees. horrible hoop though.

neyland is too much to pass and need to strengthen my south now.

19th: Penn State
20th: Louisville

I want to thank my friends, coaches, and the bottles of Jack Daniels and Coke for giving me this opportunity to succeed.

Provides a 100,000+ stadium and an university that should have always been east coast as well as the darling of sports...Louisville in both Football and Bball...and the home of the Kentucky derby...and bourbon served everywhere!
penn st is good, but i think they couldve sat for a bit, lville definetly shouldve.

Lynchburg is in Tenn my friend...NO JACK FOR YOU.

penn st is good, but i think they couldve sat for a bit, lville definetly shouldve.

Lynchburg is in Tenn my friend...NO JACK FOR YOU.
understood...but other bourbon's do in a pinch and Louisville so much stronger than Tenn...don't forget, you have a $100,000,000 debt to pay off....vs. Louisville's $$$$$$$$$$$ profit and revenue!
...and I always have Jack D with me...always!

Nebraska. Allows me to go 1 of 2 ways. Risk mitigation. 11th most valuable football program.

I now expect Mark to take Hawaii and UNLV.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Nebraska. Allows me to go 1 of 2 ways. Risk mitigation. 11th most valuable football program.

I now expect Mark to take Hawaii and UNLV.

as expected.

you guys are all talking about these $$ values, maybe i shouldve read the rules and done some research!

You're funny AFO. You just keep liking every post.

Bees, its AFO...and he is just treating everyone equally...even though he likes my picks best

Phone typo

With the last pick of the 6th round I select Kentucky

Another Top 3 Basketball Brand...crappy FB with decent attendance Flagship of Kentucky-->not Louisville
Kentucky-Dance-Team-Lockerroom-Picture.jpg

First Pick of the 7th Round is a pod hedge

Arkansas Rebuilding FB after too many skirts were chased/underrated BB brand

arkansas_razorbacks_babe_display_image.jpg

Michigan St. Top 10 AD profit and top 20 football. Great fit with ND and Michigan.