4 more wins

The way I see it

Teams we should 100% beat this season
BC
Virginia
Wagner

Teams we can beat, likely will
Wake Forest

50/50 games (we'll win one or two of them)
Purdue
NC State
FSU
Notre Dame

Teams we can beat, likely won't
Pitt

Teams we can't beat
Clemson

8-4 looks about right
Agree with all this except the idea that we "can't" beat Clemson. They have a great defense but their offense is shaky. If we play them 10 times I think we win 2 or 3. We have either beaten or taken them deep into the 4th quarter 4 out of the past 5 years.

The way I see it

BC
Virginia
Wagner

Wake Forest

Purdue
NC State
FSU
Notre Dame

Pitt

Teams we can't beat
Clemson

8-4 looks about right
Purdue is more than 50/50. Power ratings are overrating them and, on paper, they're a better matchup for us than Louisville. We are going to run all day and I'll take our secondary over their receivers. AOC is good but he isn't backpacking them in a popping Dome.

It is a game that we should win

Agree with all this except the idea that we "can't" beat Clemson. They have a great defense but their offense is shaky. If we play them 10 times I think we win 2 or 3. We have either beaten or taken them deep into the 4th quarter 4 out of the past 5 years.

Yeah I put can't win and that's prolly not correct phrase to use. I still see it as our toughest game of the year, but anything is possible.

Purdue is more than 50/50. Power ratings are overrating them and, on paper, they're a better matchup for us than Louisville. We are going to run all day and I'll take our secondary over their receivers. AOC is good but he isn't backpacking them in a popping Dome.

It is a game that we should win

I agree, I think we'll win and get some nice national kudos for it

I will be completely honest I would have and still am completely happy with just getting to a bowl game, I didn’t see 6 wins to start year and figured I would be calling for Dino’s head again. That being said this team and this schedule could lead to something special, our schedule does not look near as daunting as it did two weeks ago. But it all starts with this Saturday, win and expectations start to rise significantly , lose and it just brings us back down to earth.

Where do we pick up 4 additional wins? Based on what we have seen I’ll say…

3rd -UVA
4th- Wagner
5th- FSU
6th- BC
Bro we’re playing on New Year’s Day or atleast that hope is still a reality !

Health will be the biggest determination of record. If they can be lucky (we can all agree we deserve a little luck) I really think they can win double digits. If they all of a sudden lose another LB, OL, DL, QB they just aren’t deep enough to overcome. Health just means so much more at our school and schools like ours than all the factories.

The way I see it

BC
Virginia
Wagner

Wake Forest

Purdue
NC State
FSU
Notre Dame

Pitt

Teams we can't beat
Clemson

8-4 looks about right
Agree with everything til you put Clemson under teams we can’t beat. If healthy, this team can beat anyone in the ACC

We are good enough to beat every team. With the exception of Wagner we could also lose every game. Im going out on a limb and predict a 9 win season.

It's Purdue. It all comes down to Purdue.

Get the win this weekend, and we are three and ohhh baby.

And while Virginia looked like absolute trash v Illinois, I am still 100% focused on Purdue.

Cause I'd hate to beat Purdue then lose to Virginia or Wagner.

Purdue Purdue Purdue

And while Virginia looked like absolute trash v Illinois, I am still 100% focused on Purdue.

Purdue Purdue Purdue
^^^^^^ this and let’s get as many people as possible in the dome

Their QB is excellent but not mobile and they don’t run the ball well. We have a formidable D, even without Stef. Their D took a big hit too with Jalen Graham out for 4 weeks, their best player on that side of the ball. Should be a good game
As I stated elsewhere their QB doesn’t throw with much “zip” on the ball, it hangs in the air which I think Deuce and GW can take advantage of.

How much time do we give him to throw.. you look at passing rating stats on ESPN.. its pretty crazy to see a full time QB have a yr around 115 and then jump up almost 100 pts to over 200 like Shrader.. The Purdue kid has been solid, but they also throw 60 times a game and thats hard to do and not collect some decent yd and TDs. Dont let them pop some easy scores is the same as every game,.. 3 games in and we have given up 2 long runs and a long pass and that is fine if thats the only way teams can score 1-2 times a game.. But if they have 2-3 drives and also a couple Home runs it adds up..

Purdue Purdue Purdue
Wagner lost to Rutgers 66-7 yesterday so no need to worry there, but it is one at a time indeed, this week is huge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom