+4!!! | Syracusefan.com

+4!!!

So we knew about Harvey yesterday, who are the other 3?

Assuming that since we got 2 quick this morning, thats Cordy and Washington, but who was #2?

the only non visitors with committed offers are announcing on signing day ward and Ishmael so if its 1 of those its of the silent verbal type

So we knew about Harvey yesterday, who are the other 3?

Assuming that since we got 2 quick this morning, thats Cordy and Washington, but who was #2?

My guess is Samuels was #2 as he wanted to go home and talk to his folks.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thomas was one... Don't forget Enoicy either... The only reason I'm not counting Cordy and Washington right now is bc Washington wants to be a signing day guy and they seem to be a package... Doesn't mean he hasn't told Cuse if he's ready to commit but I could literally see all 6 non committed visitors being Orange plus ish and ward.

This was posted just before the +4 comment. I'm thinking this is in reference to Cordy/Washington duo??

@EricWhiteCuse: +3 trying to hit +5! #CUSE14

This was posted just before the +4 comment. I'm thinking this is in reference to Cordy/Washington duo??

@EricWhiteCuse: +3 trying to hit +5! #CUSE14

I interpreted that as trying to get everybody who visited this weekend to commit.

Seeing that Washington is going to announce today..my guess the four are Harvey, Samuels, Cordy, & Washington.

Seeing that Washington is going to announce today..my guess the four are Harvey, Samuels, Cordy, & Washington.

Yep those are my four as well. We have to feel good about Thomas as well. Enoicy is the one iffy one, no clue where that goes

Yep those are my four as well. We have to feel good about Thomas as well. Enoicy is the one iffy one, no clue where that goes
I think he isn't counting Harvey from yesterday why would he say he wants 5 when there's 6. I think 4 more today for a total of 5 with one left

My guess is Samuels was #2 as he wanted to go home and talk to his folks.
I 'm thinking Samuels as quell but I would have thought considering his interest that the"talking to folks would have been done with him calling the shot at this point.:noidea::crazy:

Talk about an awesome day to be a Cuse fan. The last 24 hours (going back to the Harvey commitment around noon yesterday) have been pretty sensational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom