Aaron Craft | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Craft

He was the D league DPOY for the Warriors D league affiliate last year.

Everyone who followed college basketball except for OSU, the media and referees knew that kid should have fouled out of every game in 3 minutes. Every. Single. Game.

And I felt bad for hating him, because by all accounts he's a great kid. But the media and officiating created a monster. Though I loved watching him lose his 1st round game against Dayton his senior year. I loved that as much as I hated Dayton's next game.

Have we had any players that opponents saw as Craft-esque? I know Devo was hated, but that's for different reasons.

Any white SU guards with relatively little talent but thought to be 'scrappy' (aka douchey)?

Have we had any players that opponents saw as Craft-esque? I know Devo was hated, but that's for different reasons.

Any white SU guards with relatively little talent but thought to be 'scrappy' (aka douchey)?

I'm taking off my homer glasses, seriously, but -- aside from Baye and Fab -- we tend not to have players who get away with physicality. We've had finesse teams for years and always seem to get the short end of the stick as far as foul calls go.

Everyone who followed college basketball except for OSU, the media and referees knew that kid should have fouled out of every game in 3 minutes. Every. Single. Game.

And I felt bad for hating him,

I forgive you.

Brooky03 said:
Have we had any players that opponents saw as Craft-esque? I know Devo was hated, but that's for different reasons. Any white SU guards with relatively little talent but thought to be 'scrappy' (aka douchey)?

Coach Hop

thug cooney?

I wonder what they thought of K.O.?

smb_081112_dn_ongenaet.jpg

Kraft would have fit right in at Louisville or Pitt. I hope the emphasis on contact stops the mug fest Patino and Dixon call defense.

Kraft would have fit right in at Louisville or Pitt. I hope the emphasis on contact stops the mug fest Patino and Dixon call defense.
Every year they do this song and dance about some "point of emphasis" they'll be stressing , and it's usually ignored by the 10th game.
By the time the Tourney comes around, we're back to square one. I don't expect this year to be any different.

Every year they do this song and dance about some "point of emphasis" they'll be stressing , and it's usually ignored by the 10th game.
By the time the Tourney comes around, we're back to square one. I don't expect this year to be any different.
I don't expect it to completely change either. Just a slight change will help though and the expanded arc under the basket will save us on some charge calls(even against teams named Duke).