Absolutely insane night at our NYC bar tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Absolutely insane night at our NYC bar tonight

I went to East End a couple years ago for a Marquette game. Place was nuts.

Next time I'm in the city, I'll swing in

Can only imagine the reactions in SU bars around the country like this one at J Ryan's Pub

Too bad we couldn't have videos from all of our denizens:D

I work with the guy in the glasses at the beginning of the video. He showed me this the morning after the game. Said it was a great scene.

I was at MP Taverna on Ditmars, which isn't really a sports bar, just a place I frequent with a few friends. Daly's on 31st Street and Broadway, however, is supposed to be a good Cuse bar for the big games.
I live a few blocks from MP, haven't checked it out though. Never would have considered it for a game.

I think I went to Daly's last year for one of the GTown games and it was empty. Maybe because it was a nooner? I didn't get the sense it was an SU bar even though I had heard the same as you.

I live a few blocks from MP, haven't checked it out though. Never would have considered it for a game.

I think I went to Daly's last year for one of the GTown games and it was empty. Maybe because it was a nooner? I didn't get the sense it was an SU bar even though I had heard the same as you.
I only watched the game at MP because I always go there, and it was in the middle of the week. However, one of the bartenders there is also a bartender at Daly's and said it was mobbed with Cuse fans for the Duke game. Maybe it is just the big games. I plan to check it out for the next Duke game, since it is so convenient and I will bring my loud Cuse friends! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom