ACC Bowl Games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Bowl Games

Now that Virginia had to drop out from their bowl, wouldn't it make sense for SMU to play WF in the gator bowl instead of Rutgers? They've already been prepping for a game and both teams would have the same amount of time to gameplan for each other.
or washington state since maimi had to pull out of the sun

This has already probably been discussed ad nauseum but, Cuse doesnt have nearly enough players at the ready to be a replacement at this point , right?

This has already probably been discussed ad nauseum but, Cuse doesnt have nearly enough players at the ready to be a replacement at this point , right?

SU completed finals week before last and the players are all long gone. Getting them back in town, tested, and even close to game ready/shape in just a few days is an impossibility.

SU completed finals week before last and the players are all long gone. Getting them back in town, tested, and even close to game ready/shape in just a few days is an impossibility.

I guess the teams that are more likely candidates are those with a different schedule, trimesters then? I know the Cuse schedule is fairly typical

I think it was our man Jordan who just took a kickoff to the house for Louisville.

I think it was our man Jordan who just took a kickoff to the house for Louisville.

Yep. Earlier in the game they were saying how he wanted to leave Lville before their Duke game but was told he couldn’t transfer twice in the same season. Maybe having some success today he’ll stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom