ACC Network is on Comcast now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network is on Comcast now

So now I need a new television to replace the shattered screen on my old TV...

Upside: TVs are cheap and lightweight now. Makes replacement quick and painless.

Downside: You can't lose your shoe inside when you kick it. (not to mention I can't get my leg anywhere close to high enough).

CorniceCane

Freshman​

JoinedJun 25, 2018Messages423
From what I just read on Twitter, it seems as if the 1322 was a test and that the announcement should be soon. ACCN is likely to be a different channel number. TFWIW. I have no inside info at all. Just passing on the info.
I DVR’d the entire afternoon and early morning to watch what Hoya indicated was the line up. I didn’t get to see the spring game as I was busy being dad. I guess that i will have hours of blank screen watching ahead of me until they bring this back for good.

I'm in So. Florida, have Comcast, and there is no 1322 listed at the moment. But the above was the most recent response to the original post.

I have a bit of schadenfreude with the Big12 leftovers after the last round of expansion...however, these schools deserve to still be in the club.
Some of them were so giddy over the ACC dying. I definitely get the schadenfreude.

Need to have Comcast as of Sept 1. We are moving on Aug 31 from Spectrum territory to Comcast territory.

Need to have Comcast as of Sept 1. We are moving on Aug 31 from Spectrum territory to Comcast territory.
Boy, Cuse Legacy and I have the same listed start date (8/26/11) and she has 77,296 posts and I have 225. I think I will always be a Walk On and Legacy is the Amazing One. By the way my anniversary is 8/26 and I will be celebrating my 49th in 2 days!

Boy, Cuse Legacy and I have the same listed start date (8/26/11) and she has 77,296 posts and I have 225. I think I will always be a Walk On and Legacy is the Amazing One. By the way my anniversary is 8/26 and I will be celebrating my 49th in 2 days!
Congratulations!! I just celebrated my 43rd. Yes, I was a child bride.

This should help bridge the gap...

office-officespace.gif

That's a big reason the ND game is on accn next week

That wouldn't work for me either. Darn Comcast/Xfinity/ACC Network.

Listened to most of the game on Sirius XM. Was there a hold on the big play that got FSU into game winning field goal range? One of the play-by-play guys was screaming for it.

That wouldn't work for me either. Darn Comcast/Xfinity/ACC Network.

Listened to most of the game on Sirius XM. Was there a hold on the big play that got FSU into game winning field goal range? One of the play-by-play guys was screaming for it.

Ya think?

1633216364440.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom